Federal judge orders AG Healey to appear for deposition Dec 13th

Order:
http://www.eenews.net/assets/2016/11/18/document_daily_03.pdf

Article:
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/11/18/dont-mess-with-texas-exxonknew-ags-to-be-hauled-into-court/

[FONT=&amp]A federal judge in Texas has ordered the attorney general of Massachusetts to appear for deposition next month in a lawsuit Exxon Mobil Corp. filed as part of an attempt to block investigations into what the company knew about climate change.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]U.S. District Judge Ed Kinkeade ruled yesterday that Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey (D) and New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman (D) should appear in Dallas on Dec. 13.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Kinkeade issued the order one day after a telephone status conference with the parties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Healey’s office declined to comment.[/FONT]

I don't think Maura is going to like the discovery phase.

Last edited:
The climate change stuff is all crap - the world is getting colder not warmer.

I second the plane crash idea.

Right that's why it went from the cry of global warming to climate change.
Now it matters not if it gets hot or cold it's changing.

Best thing that could happen, she refuses to show. After all, she refused Congress.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If she does that and the judge sends federal marshals to arrest her during the NSSF or other gun manufacturer hearings I will laugh my behind off.

Let's see what happens if she declines to go for the deposition. Ms. Healey over-estimated her abilities and is now being called to task again for reaching too far. I believe that since she knew Hillary was certain to be elected, Maura thought she could get away with anything. Couldn't happen to a nicer AG.

When I see a order that actually says "they should" show up I figure there is no real punishment for not showing up.
I have only had 2 court orders to appear 1. Clearly stated if I did not show up the case would be dismissed and I would have 0 recourse
2. Clearly outlined a warrant would be issued for my arrest...
I don't see any threat of punishment for not showing up.?

I like it.
It's kind of like when the schoolyard bully turns around and someone's big brother is standing there.
The moment you realize you ain't all that .

When I see a order that actually says "they should" show up I figure there is no real punishment for not showing up.
I have only had 2 court orders to appear 1. Clearly stated if I did not show up the case would be dismissed and I would have 0 recourse
2. Clearly outlined a warrant would be issued for my arrest...
I don't see any threat of punishment for not showing up.?

"Shall appear" used for Healy, "advised to be available" used for Schniederman. They dont show up a bench warrant could be issued. Hope the Texas court holds them in low esteem if they blow it off.

Right that's why it went from the cry of global warming to climate change.
Now it matters not if it gets hot or cold it's changing.

And always has been and always will be, until the molten core finally cools down and solidifies. The only question is to what extent human activity contributes to the rate at which things change. I would rather see us spend our money on adapting to change because I believe that other forces are much bigger factors than us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Shall appear" used for Healy, "advised to be available" used for Schniederman. They dont show up a bench warrant could be issued. Hope the Texas court holds them in low esteem if they blow it off.

Right a bench warrant "could" be issued. IDK it just seems like this is some technical paper work the oil company has to file for what ever they are doing in the particular case?
I feel like nothing will really come of it on a legal stand point for AGs . The only thing I see coming of it is these AGs just won't have any good standing in any future cases against this company?

Would have been nice if the judge ordered her there and mandated no carbon footprint. I'd like to see her take a hike to Dallas.

What a nozzle. Would it be wrong to wish for a plane crash?

except for the air crew....no

The [STRIKE=fu]DNC[/STRIKE] miserable bitch should pay for her own travel - not the taxpayers of MA.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

FIFY

If she does that and the judge sends federal marshals to arrest her during the NSSF or other gun manufacturer hearings I will laugh my behind off.

[rofl]That would be PRICELESS. She could spend the night in an orange jumpsuit until her arraignment. I'd be....SO HAPPY.

I'd love to see our Texas 2a brothers and sisters show up with "Healy Hurts Families" signs to that courthouse.
Maybe we should contact whatever pro2A organizations exist in Texas and ask them to appear at the hearing with signs?

And knock off the lesbian attacking shit guys. We have plenty of lgbt people that are interested in 2A now and don't need to be turned off of the forum because of asshattery.

Last edited:
I'd love to see our Texas 2a brothers and sisters show up with "Healy Hurts Families" signs to that courthouse.
Excellent idea, please someone with contacts at the NRA or local TX group reach out. Just a small number of people with "Healey hurts families" and or "AG Healey civil rights wrecking machine" would show there is wide spread support against her.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom