• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal court tosses challenge to Kansas gun law

I am always amazed at the total idiocy and ignorance of some of the commenters on these articles. Total lunacy and moonbattery...and these people breed and vote.

"The 2013 state law at issue makes it a felony for any U.S. government employee to attempt to enforce federal regulations for Kansas-only firearms or ammunition."

We need to start submitting bills like this in NH.

"The 2013 state law at issue makes it a felony for any U.S. government employee to attempt to enforce federal regulations for Kansas-only firearms or ammunition."

We did. It died. Committee recommended ITL and IIRC that ITL was not overturned in the House.

I like. the call letters of the station, KAKE. To all the d-bag commentators, I say boo-KAKE

Good luck getting such a prosecution to stick.

Remember when Idaho indicted the Ruby Ridge sniper? The federal courts overturned it, basically saying that states may not prosecute a federal officer who kills under color of official orders.

As to the case being tossed - a dismissal due to lack of standing makes no ruling on the merits of the case.

Back
Top Bottom