• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal Ban on FFL Handgun Sales to 18-20 Year Olds Ruled Unconstitutional

MAJoe

NES Member
22tcsp00168a-001-das-is-good-ja-139-swatch_1024x.jpg

Last edited:
hard to make the case for 21. for lots of things. Uncle Sam 'owns' you at 18, can hand you M16, send you off to go 'play' with machine guns, tanks, n rockets, knows ya might return kinda banged up, worse for wear.

but ya return, you're not yet 21? oh, sorry, ya can't shoot in the local bullseye pistol league....or, have 'joe the bartender' pour you a cold one in a nice frosted mug? something just doesn't sound right, "c'mon, man".

Last edited:
@Broc I think you might benefit from reading the whole article before you assume this is a meaningful win. Of course since you seem to willfully misunderstand me, it should come as no surprise. Maybe stop letting what you have decided I think (but don't) stop living rent free in your head? It's not healthy for you.

I'm going to put this as simply as I can: If we're going to come to a sustainable confidence in our long term ability to actually exercise our rights under 2A, we're going to have to stop acting like idiots. To use an analogy that might resonate for you: I'm saying 'stop coming off like Marjorie Taylor Greene and being completely ineffective laughing stocks but rather start working a long methodical game like Mitch McConnell'. (Not that I love the turtle either, I'm talking about the efficacy of his approach to advancing his agenda.)

@Broc I think you might benefit from reading the whole article before you assume this is a meaningful win. Of course since you seem to willfully misunderstand me, it should come as no surprise. Maybe stop letting what you have decided I think (but don't) stop living rent free in your head? It's not healthy for you.

I'm going to put this as simply as I can: If we're going to come to a sustainable confidence in our long term ability to actually exercise our rights under 2A, we're going to have to stop acting like idiots. To use an analogy that might resonate for you: I'm saying 'stop coming off like Marjorie Taylor Greene and being completely ineffective laughing stocks but rather start working a long methodical game like Mitch McConnell'. (Not that I love the turtle either, I'm talking about the efficacy of his approach to advancing his agenda.)
The more you post, the more you convince me that I know exactly what you think.

Back
Top Bottom