Fed. Plan to Disarm ?

His note says the banking system will collapse in 2016. Since that's one of the few falsifiable claims he makes, I am calling shenanigans. I used my credit card yesterday, and it's 2017.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

“I was hired to enforce the law; to capture and deport people who come to this country against our laws. But now, if I dare to do that, I face being suspended or fired because our President refuses to faithfully execute the duties of his office. Instead, I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing. I cannot and will not be party to this fraud; to this usurpation of the law, or to the despicable politicians betraying our nation” the note continued.

What was the date on that note ???

It sounds like it was written during the Obama administration.
Trump is trying to enforce the immigration laws but keeps getting obstructed by the leftists.

The website reporting this is questionable at best as a "real" news source, but then again, is Snopes believable? [laugh]

Superstation95 is an online presence that is neither a “superstation” nor a legitimate news source, but rather a repository of misinformation from Hal Turner, a white supremacist who was sentenced in 2010 to 33 months in prison for making death threats against three federal judges. (The individual listed on the site’s “Contact” page is Turner’s criminal lawyer.)

Beginning in late 2015, Turner’s Superstation95 began spreading alarmist hoaxes and conspiracy theories on social media, frequently building upon legitimate tragic or frightening events with falsified details. Among the most widespread of these were claims that a large group of Muslim men fired upon campers and hikers in California, that Fukushima radiation caused severe mutations in marine life, that cargo ships mysteriously ground to a halt and signaled an imminent economic catastrophe, that a deadly Las Vegas strip crash involved a driver shouting “Allahu Akbar,” that the San Bernardino shooting occurred because the shooter was offended by pork served at a holiday party shortly before the massacre, and that the Earth’s “magnetosphere” collapsed for two hours.

http://www.snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/

Wasn't Obama going to put us in FEMA camps last year or some shit right after he annexed Texas? At best this is the ungrounded disoriented ramblings of an agent with some sort of psychosis, at worst its the ramblings of some foot who's desperate for someone to listen to them.

His note says the banking system will collapse in 2016. Since that's one of the few falsifiable claims he makes, I am calling shenanigans. I used my credit card yesterday, and it's 2017.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
You think it's 2017 right now? Looks like the plan worked...

alex-jones-infowars-paranoia-paranoia-everybodys-coming-to-get-me.jpg

The website reporting this is questionable at best as a "real" news source, but then again, is Snopes believable? [laugh]

http://www.snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/

Snopes isn't reliable, but this link is from yet another one of those complete bullshit news sources. I really wish people would stop quoting sources ike that around here. You can rally against the mainstream media, and then quote a bullshit source for news that does exactly what you are mad about the mainstream media doing.

but then again, is Snopes believable? [laugh]

IIRC the founder of Snopes married a no-joke whore, and a not-so-good-looking one at that, much to the chagrin of his wife who was one of the two other "employees" of the shabby operation. The whole case was super public and shed light on just what a BS/ramshackle operation Snopes is. I used to be skeptical based on politics, now I'm downright suspicious of anything they post/host based on what a sham they seem to be.

What was the date on that note ???

It sounds like it was written during the Obama administration.

Trump is trying to enforce the immigration laws but keeps getting obstructed by the leftists.

Scroll down to the reference links. The story about the suicide was published in the NY Post on May 6 2016. So ya, zero's regime.

Just as George W. Bush was going to put all the liberals in a FEMA camp back in 2001. And Clinton was going to put us in FEMA camps in the 1990s. It's all hysteria and panic whenever the other party takes the White House.

Wasn't Obama going to put us in FEMA camps last year or some shit right after he annexed Texas? At best this is the ungrounded disoriented ramblings of an agent with some sort of psychosis, at worst its the ramblings of some foot who's desperate for someone to listen to them.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to be what much of NES has become over the past couple of years.

Another tin-foil thread......[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom