Fed-ex asking for Government ID when buying ammo

He may not have even known it was ammo, maybe the shipper sent it sig required because that reduces the chance of a package being "lost." Ammo companies are having a hell of a time with shipping right now with packages being lost or damaged. Where I work we ship liquid chemicals and it's absolutely brutal how many claims we have to file on a weekly basis even though we are using packaging specifically approved by UPS and Fedex for our purposes.

but I will be interested in knowing more about why mentioning the part about this being a free state is incorrect from my part,

because it has jack and shit to do with that company's policy and the way the driver interpreted it

Driver doesn't care if you're in Zimbawe or North Dakota-dude just wants to do his job and go home.

So today I was receiving a delivery of ammo in my NH home, the delivery driver asked me for a government ID, I asked why , isn’t NH a free- state? I had ammo delivered in my home before and nobody ever asked before I said, I was only asking when the driver grab the box really angry and said that I was going to cost him his job, took the box in a hurry and speed off angry never answering my question and trying to have a conversation about it, I was caught of guard because I was really trying to obtain the answer and before I knew he took off with my ammo, I never had any issues with a delivery guy, as far as I was concerned was I wrong for asking, last I check in NH state is not require an ID when you buy ammo, correct or was I wrong?
Need an IRS Kill permit.

First. There's no requirement for them to scan your ID, you can present it as proof of ID and they can manually enter DOB
Second.....start avoiding doing business with companies that wont use a different shipper....and make sure they know it.

First. There's no requirement for them to scan your ID, you can present it as proof of ID and they can manually enter DOB
Second.....start avoiding doing business with companies that wont use a different shipper....and make sure they know it.
This.

FedEx f**ks things up every time I've had something delivered by them(usually saying something was delivered only to have it dropped off a few days later). During checkout if the only option is FedEx, I'll find what I need elsewhere.

Got 500 rds of 22wmr last week guy left it on the porch musta bin UPS live in NH

Found a box with the new "Ammo" diamond symbol the nice UPS guy left on my back step and then tooted the horn so I knew he'd been there.

Definitely find out who a vendor uses and tell them why you're not buying if they say "FedEx".

Back
Top Bottom