• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fed crackdown on gun crimes in Chicago

Maxrobot

NES Member
I'm surprised there were any guns in stock in Indiana....

Not anymore...I bought the last of them!

Feds were in Indy on Monday/Tuesday and made a few arrests here too.

I won't tell you there's "NO" illegal gun sales here, but most guys I've met up with for a transaction on INGO (Indiana's NES [WITH NEG REP POINTS]) has checked my pink card (Indiana LTC) to make sure i'm legal to own firearms. Having an LTC is NOT a legal requirement to buy a firearm here...all you need is your IN drivers license. So for someone to check your LTC is really going an extra step to make certain you're not a prohibited person. The fact that has become common practice without being required tells me that most people just want to do the right thing (and as a bonus, not have the feds knocking on their door).

Last edited:
I've got mixed feelings. I feel bad for the good citizens of Chicago that have to deal with this. I really do. But here's what I know.

Trump sends in 200 agents and they drop gun crime by 90% and death rates by 95%.

the NEXT MF SECOND, the Mayor of Chicago will take all the credit.

F them and their lame-ass credit. Maybe they can hire some of the 22,000 NYC workers to come over and bust perps. Then it can be 100% their show.

Oh wait. They don't wanna work. They just wanna take credit.

The local DA won't be able to cut an insane deal like time served if you give us a few drug dealers. Unlike the Clinton days that twisted the laws to do their political bidding, they may use the laws for what they intended for.

I've got mixed feelings. I feel bad for the good citizens of Chicago that have to deal with this. I really do. But here's what I know.

Trump sends in 200 agents and they drop gun crime by 90% and death rates by 95%.

the NEXT MF SECOND, the Mayor of Chicago will take all the credit.

F them and their lame-ass credit. Maybe they can hire some of the 22,000 NYC workers to come over and bust perps. Then it can be 100% their show.

Oh wait. They don't wanna work. They just wanna take credit.

assuming fed charges and fed judges are no as corrupt as Dim, local ones, yes, temporarily.

That drop will be temporary, most "victims" are no shot good, there is a website with stats, and there is no shortage of new recruits as there is no shortage of guns. This is futile hairbrained scheme, probably Jared's idea.

There is a saying: "best revenge is to live well". It's applicable here. Let teh cesspool alone, if you lay with dogs you get fleas. Let the rest of America prosper so there is a contrast between Dim run shitholes and decent places to make home. There is also a saying that in some cases "only grave will fix them" ... this will just fill jails up with gangbangers of certain colors that will be a talking point for Dims to use.

Back
Top Bottom