February 15-16 West Lebanon Gun Show

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
Fireside Inn, West Lebanon, NH. Off Rt 89 north, left at bottom of ramp. plenty of free parking! Guns, ammo, magazines, bayonets, books...possibly last "big" gun show in New Hampshire. We're waiting for someone (individual or company) to step up and promote shows in NH.
FCAC, March 14th Concord, one day show!
NHAC, March 21st Concord, one day show!
$5.00 entrance at each show! Located at Bektash Shriners Concord,NH Pembroke Road

Just a heads up, only the two one day FCAC and NHAC shows are $5 admission.

The West Lebanon show this weekend is a $10 admission. 9-5 Sat., 9-2 Sun.

Below average business and a disappointing turnout after about 11:00 yesterday. There were at least two people there who are considering taking these bigger shows over, but we need people to show up today so they'll be encouraged.

Below average business and a disappointing turnout after about 11:00 yesterday. There were at least two people there who are considering taking these bigger shows over, but we need people to show up today so they'll be encouraged.

Gun show sellers are going to have to start lowering prices if they want to attract people to gunshows. Sure there are people who just go no matter what and dont pay attention to prices and just buy shit because they are at a gunshow and assume it's a great price without doing due diligence. I know sellers really depend on dimwits buying shit without shopping around but as you can tell, those people alone can't carry gunshows. The influx of new shooters that sellers took advantage of in the retail salad days are pretty much over.

I used to drop a lot of coin at shows, mostly on ammo, but between sellers making deals with each other before the doors even open, and then marking that stuff up even more you lost me as an attendee and a LOT of people like me. I was fairly cool with one seller at a Marlboro show a while back and told me another major retailer that is at most shows bought all the HK pistols he had and then marked them up at his table $200.

Gun show sellers got greedy and are paying the price.

I'm ok if these shows die. I'm just about over paying ten bucks for the priveledge of looking at guns that are much cheaper at my local gun shop. I cant think of a compelling reason to go to a gun show anymore.

I can get anything I need at my LGS or on line. There are no deals to speak of at any of the local gun shows that I have found. Now, the last time I was in AZ, I went to a Cross Roads gun show. Now that is a show. It basically filled a fairgrounds. I went over two days and I still don’t think I saw everything.

If there are no more gunshows, the libs will claim credit for shutting them down and closing the "gunshow loophole".

Maybe, but we all know the truth.

Dealers just got too greedy.

The best thing gun show dealers can hope for to save their business is a Dem victory for POTUS, then they can jack their prices in anticipation of a panic buying spree. They can even have signs above .22 for $.10 a round that says "Get your ammo before it's banned!!"

Back
Top Bottom