• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE FCAC SHOW CONCORD BEKTASH SHRINE AUGUST 21ST SATURDAY UPDATE

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
AUGUST 21ST SATURDAY FIRST GUN SHOW IN NEW HAMPSHIRE SINCE COVID. FORT CONSTITUTION ARMS COLLECTORS CLUB (FCAC)
WE'VE ALL BEEN LOCKED IN WAITING FOR A GUN SHOW!!!
70 TABLES, GUNS (RIFLES, HANDGUNS, SHOTGUNS, AMMO, BOOKS, KNIVES, MAGAZINES) IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC!! HAVEN'T HAD A GUN SHOW SINCE WILMINGTON, MA BACK IN MARCH 2020

Last edited:
Fort Constitution Arms Collectors PO Box 1512, Concord, NH Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Home 14 July, 2021 Greetings! This is to let you know that the FCAC Fall Gun and Knife show is STILL in a holding pattern!! We are waiting for permission from the Bektash to have our gun and knife show at the Bektash Center! I had thought I would receive word yesterday, but that has been delayed and I will not have “THE WORD” until July 20, 2021which means we will really have to hustle once we get the OK! I’m so sorry for all this DRAMA, but unless we have another place to have our shows, they have us as a “captive audience”!! As soon as I have word, I will let y’all know. Thanks for joining us!!!! Sincerely, Marilyn Key FCAC Treasurer

Sorry to jump in Chris, but I just got the email with the official announcement that the show on August 21st will NOT take place. [frown]

The owners of the venue are holding firm on their limit of a TOTAL of 100 people in the room at a time. With at least 60 staff and vendors to start with, that means a maximum of 40 customers at a time. Can't imagine a "hurry up, look around and buy something so you can leave and let the next person in line in" scenario.

Sorry, gunshows simply don't work that way. There was no explanation given but my opinion - and only my opinion - is that the evil "Delta varient" may have been the excuse to justify the show not going on.

Well, unfortunately, FCAC Bi-annual gun show is now CANCELLED AGAIN!! Maybe by March, they might let it happen!

Sorry to jump in Chris, but I just got the email with the official announcement that the show on August 21st will NOT take place. [frown]

The owners of the venue are holding firm on their limit of a TOTAL of 100 people in the room at a time. With at least 60 staff and vendors to start with, that means a maximum of 40 customers at a time. Can't imagine a "hurry up, look around and buy something so you can leave and let the next person in line in" scenario.

Sorry, gunshows simply don't work that way. There was no explanation given but my opinion - and only my opinion - is that the evil "Delta varient" may have been the excuse to justify the show not going on.
The terrorists are the media and politicians. They are determined to frighten everyone to death and likely shut down the country again. [devil2]

Can't they find a parking lot somewhere to have it? Get some cheapo canopies in case of rain and on with the program.
I miss that show.

Back
Top Bottom