FCAC & NHAC SHOWS IN MARCH 2020 - LOOK!! INFORMATION ON TWO SHOWS HERE!!!

Mark your calendars for these two upcoming shows, both of them are being held at the Bektash Shrine in Concord, NH. If you haven't been to these shows, I highly recommend attending both of them:

1. Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Spring 2020 Show: This show will be held on Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 9AM-4PM at the Bektash Shrine in Concord, NH. It goes without saying that this is a great show, and has a nice mix of vendors with items from A-Z. This show has always been a good one for me, and it features vendors who are different from the usual scowling crowd. Admission is $5.00 and worth the trip.

2. New Hampshire Arms Collectors, Inc. Spring 2020 Show: This show will be held on Saturday, March 21, 2020 from 9AM-4PM at the Bektash Shrine in Concord, NH.The first show in 2019 was, for me, a complete success. Geared towards reloading, reloading supplies, reloading equipment, ammunition and militaria, this is the second go round for this show. It is important to note that there are no guns at this show, just accessories, ammo, and militaria. It's worth every second of your time, and the $5.00 entry fee is an added bonus. I will be here once again with a good selection of reloading tools, brass, and components at good old days prices. No jerky, hot sauce, tasers and scowls from pissy vendors at this one!

NHAC FLYER 2020 SHOW.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom