• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FBI opens civil rights investigation into cops who shot and killed a 17-year-old boy while he was backing out of his driveway

Reptile

NES Member
FBI opens civil rights investigation into cops who shot and killed a 17-year-old boy while he was backing out of his driveway while responding to a welfare check
  • A civil rights investigation has been opened by the FBI into to the death of a Kansas teenager who was shot dead as he reversed out of his garage
  • John Albers, 17, of Overland Park, was shot 13 times in January 2018
  • The officer that shot him who has since resigned, Clayton Jenison, 31, was given a $70,000 severance payment after the shooting was found to be justified'
  • Sheila Albers, the victim's mother, welcomes the FBI and U.S. attorney's office investigation hoping it will 'shed light on what has been kept hidden'
  • Authorities were dispatched to John Albers' home after friend believed he was suicidal
The FBI has opened a civil rights investigation that led to the death of a Kansas teenager who was shot dead as he reversed out of the garage of his family's home.

John Albers, 17, of Overland Park, was shot 13 times in January 2018.

On that tragic night, Officer Clayton Jenison, 31, had been dispatched to the Albers' suburban home to conduct a wellness check after a friend called authorities because they believed the teenage boy was suicidal.

So where are the Protests, Riots, Looting and Burning over this young lads death? OHH!!!! That's right he was "WHITE"!!!!! He wasn't a a "BLACK" gangster, junkie, thug like the animal who the Communists have bestowed sainthood upon the likes of the Criminal GEORGE FLOYD!!!!

So where are the Protests, Riots, Looting and Burning over this young lads death? OHH!!!! That's right he was "WHITE"!!!!!
Whiter than white.
33700402-8779551-Authorities-were-dispatched-to-John-Albers-home-after-friend-bel-a-1-1601270106238.jpg

So it looks like the minivan was backing out normally and the officer just yelled stop and fired. Not sure if the driver even had time to comprehend what was happening as you usually are not ordered by a police officer to stop while you are backing out of your garage.

The violent actions of the vehicle after the first few shots was probably because the driver had been shot.

Let's just start by ignoring the fact that the cop shot and killed the kid to prevent him from committing suicide...

Why was his gun drawn in the first place to shoot the kid? Park your f***ing car in the driveway, where's he gonna go then? Or did you just not want to get "your" shiny cruiser scratched? Yeah, better idea to just kill the kid.

Just for fun, at that range, on a vehicle moving slower than my 57 y/o 295 pounds can *crawl*, SHOOT THE f***ING TIRES OUT. Hell, pull your knife out and SLICE them. Nah, just kill the kid, he's gonna (probably not though) gonna commit suicide, so it's basically a freebie.

And since when does an opening garage door automatically mean "f***, I'm gonna get run over in 10-15 seconds, so rather than move off to the side I'll just shoot (mag dump) the slow moving car."

Cop is a homicidal lunatic and deserves rope and a pole. I'm sure @Woodsy will soon be along to explain things though.

ETA: Kid should have used his white privilege.

Last edited:
Let's just start by ignoring the fact that the cop shot and killed the kid to prevent him from committing suicide...

Why was his gun drawn in the first place to shoot the kid? Park your f***ing car in the driveway, where's he gonna go then? Or did you just not want to get "your" shiny cruiser scratched? Yeah, better idea to just kill the kid.

Just for fun, at that range, on a vehicle moving slower than my 57 y/o 295 pounds can *crawl*, SHOOT THE f***ING TIRES OUT. Hell, pull your knife out and SLICE them. Nah, just kill the kid, he's gonna (probably not though) gonna commit suicide, so it's basically a freebie.

And since when does an opening garage door automatically mean "f***, I'm gonna get run over in 10-15 seconds, so rather than move off to the side I'll just shoot (mag dump) the slow moving car."

Cop is a homicidal lunatic and deserves rope and a pole. I'm sure @Woodsy will soon be along to explain things though.
Will/did this officer obtain PTSD disability stipend as a reward for John's killing similar to Daniel's killing?

Will/did this officer obtain PTSD disability stipend as a reward for John's killing similar to Daniel's killing?

Maybe these two and the "Coward of Broward" can get together and form a company called "How to be or ignore a killer".

Thats very sad. Parents must feel terrible. Cop is a coward. Sometimes the best way to clear your head is to go for a drive im sure thats what the kid was doing.. Robjax and Radtekk's take on it is probably exactly how it happened.

Id have to see all the body cams and other evidence to determine why they felt justified to shoot. At this point it’s 50/50

Have no fear!! The fbi is on the case!!

What a joke, they’re all just in it to get paid and get out.

This. So much this. What more is there to say.

Back
Top Bottom