FBI Goes Glock

"That RFP called for a compact pistol, with a minimum magazine capacity of 14 rounds, and a full-size pistol, with a minimum magazine capacity of 16 rounds"

...and in a caliber that doesn't make such a loud noise and hurt their little hands so much ;-)

the deal is worth at least $20 million and can go as high as $85 million.

Jesus. How many feds do we have carrying guns at this point? Say they are paying full blue label price for them...what is that, about $375-400? If we don't count the extra mags and sights, that's about 50K Glocks on the low end.

Good enough for the FBI. Good enough for many MA city and town departments, as well as the MA state police (?).

But still not good enough to be sold new by FFLs to licensed MA residents.

I phucking hate this state.

Good enough for the FBI. Good enough for many MA city and town departments, as well as the MA state police (?). But still not good enough to be sold new by FFLs to licensed MA residents. I phucking hate this state.

I've heard of the MA State Police using first SIGs, then transitioning to S&W. I don't think they have used Glocks.

Jesus. How many feds do we have carrying guns at this point? Say they are paying full blue label price for them...what is that, about $375-400? If we don't count the extra mags and sights, that's about 50K Glocks on the low end.

Their figures are over a 10 year period.

Wow that's scary. Glocks have some major manufacturing defects that make them sodangerous that Massachusetts has banned firearms dealers from selling them in order to protect consumers.

The MA AG should alert the FBI that glock pistols are extremely unsafe and very poorly made.

Back
Top Bottom