• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FBI arrests 3 alleged members of white-supremacist group ‘the Base’ ahead of Virginia gun rally

Reptile

NES Member
The FBI has arrested three alleged members of a white-supremacist group on federal gun and alien-harboring charges, amid growing concerns about safety surrounding planned gun rights protests in Virginia’s capital next week.

The charges announced Thursday grew from an investigation of a collection of online extremists who refer to themselves as “the Base,” which is the English translation of al-Qaeda. According to experts who track hate groups, its members promote racist views and seek to unite different hate groups in preparation for a race war.

LOL. Sure. Who knows, I suppose everything in the article might even be true. But, these days it is a safer bet to assume everything is false propaganda until proven otherwise. And, I don't feel like proving otherwise. I'll wait and see what happens.

Are they really white supremacists? I have no idea. Is that illegal?

Harboring an alien? Really? NOW they decide to care about that? There's only 30 million or so others being harbored, and no one GAF.

Machine gun? Really? We know they count malfunctions and rubber bands as machine guns.

"He is accused of transporting a firearm and ammunition with the intent to commit a felony " whatever that means. It sounds like one of those garbage extra charges you just throw in when you're claiming they were going to do something else.

I see they all have "white sounding" names. Good, make sure you promote the narrative of the evil white racist man going to kill us all.

Then there's crap about the Virginia stuff... good, just throw that in there to conflate the two. There may be no actual relation though, but throw that into the article.

Guess it takes a single white guy from Canada for the Feds to dust off the "harboring an alien" charge. Wonder how many of them were like, "Umm...is that really a thing?"

I saw this earlier in the news. I'm thinking is the story they go with if things get ugly. OMG white supremacists. You can almost see the stories. "see only these white supremacists wont follow these common sense laws. That's why our law enforcement agency had to shoot them" Its not like the media will question their talking points.

"He is accused of transporting a firearm and ammunition with the intent to commit a felony " whatever that means. It sounds like one of those garbage extra charges you just throw in when you're claiming they were going to do something else.

Yep, when they have a weak case or no case, it's these bogus tenuous charges that are so vague they can make something fit. I've seen this a lot. It's effective too. They used a similar trick against the (surviving) Branch Davidians, just as an example.

The government doesn’t even charge or deport actual aliens so why change a person for harboring an alien.

Because you aren't the state, so you don't get a pass like they give themselves. Because reasons.

Back
Top Bottom