Favorite Youtube Firearm Personalities

The consensus seems to be we all like Hickok45. Recently we learned that his first name is Greg! I'm not sure what a Greg should look like but I would never guess that for Hickok.....lol.

The consensus seems to be we all like Hickok45. Recently we learned that his first name is Greg! I'm not sure what a Greg should look like but I would never guess that for Hickok.....lol.

Wow, yeah, I would never have guessed Greg.

Anyway, he's the only one who I consistently like watching. Iraqveteran8888 is good most of the time too.

FPSRussia and Nutnfancy annoy the hell out of me. The others I've only seen a few times.

MAC Military Arms Channel

OBXSOLWIND - this guys reloading room is awesome.

No one has mentioned this:
nictaylor00

I think nutnfancy gives the most detailed opinion on what he likes and doesn't like like about guns or whatever he reviews, and I like him and I think he would be my favorite. I just wish that he could keep his videos to 5-10 minutes since he tends to talk a little too much in my opinion.
Hickok45 is fun to watch, but his videos is mostly just about him shooting various guns (at least the videos I have seen).
Armorychannel is just funny to watch...
I have never heard gunblast say anything bad about a gun and I have a feeling manufacturer send him guns to review and he doesn't want to give them bad reviews.

vuurwapenblog he does the rick taylor stuff. Also taofledermaus, they load up odd things into shotgun shells and shoot them.

+1 for Vuurwapenblog. Easily one of my favorites. Other good ones are Hickok45, Colion Noir, tnoutdoors9, sturmgewehr and Iraqveteran8888

Last edited:
Hickok45
colion nior (probably my favorite)
cory and erika
aargo jay ... he doesn't have many videos tho
james yeager even tho he can be a tool
hossUSMC
Drftraining
Haley strategic
legallyconcealed

How has no body mentioned TexGrebner??? the guy takes bullets for his youtube channel. Now thats commitment!

on a serious note I tend to watch Colion Nior, Cory and Erika, Yeager has good stuff but sometimes goes full retard. Anything from the Haley strategic channel is packed with knowledge and is worth watching.

I actually don't watch Nutnfancy for the reviews. I like the outdoor adventure stuff and the run and gun. It is the entertainment value rather then him getting to the point. I so wish I could do the kinds of shooting he does in the Utah desert. I am jealous. For me slow fire at an indoor range is kind of boring.

I really like Hickok45 too though that guy can ramble on a bit. 20 min video = 8 min gun info 3 min shooting, and 5 min endearingly chuckling after every sentence and shot and 4 minute loosing the topic.

FPSRussia
WeAllJuggleKnives
Faliaphotography
Raymond Moreno
Xolette
Kailacumings
Polenar Tactical
PanteaoProductions
James Yeager
SoulSurvivorX2
Nutnfancy
hickok45
Armory Channel
Gunblast

And last but not leastCarniK Con

Here's a memorable Polenar video.

[video=youtube_share;4hHH6CErfTI]http://youtu.be/4hHH6CErfTI[/video]

Most of these I watch except for nutn. if you can get through all the duuudes and other douche bagery then hr has some good reviews but generally I don't like his channel.

My friend brad has a channel (ASCBLUEYE) that is up and coming. He does some awesome videos, his M1A Scout is pure badass. Lots of suppressors, SBR's, AK's, M1A's, glock stippling, reloading info, etc. Awesome channel and a really cool dude who is always down to BS and share info, check him out.

if you are into long range precision TiborasaurusRex is amazing. I just subb'd to him recently but he has a 70 something part series on long range shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom