Favorite Military "sayings"

So list up your favorite sayings and leave off any explanations as "those who know, know. and those who don't..."
Just like us soldiers, Marines, airmen and coasties. We can't follow directions. [laugh2][rofl][rofl]

"you are about to have a significant emotional event"

Get into the front leaning rest and do push up until I get tired
Go Police the company area. All I want to see is Elbows and /\$$ - holes

Put your left hand on your right shoulder
Put your right hand on your left shoulder
Pull down real hard......That pop
It's your head coming out of your 4th point on contact

Legs may not get that Last one

Drop! Start pushin!

Or fkin jumping jacks:
1, 2, 3, ONE!
1, 2, 3, TWO!
1, 2, 3, ONE THOUSAND!
GET IN YOUR HOLES!

We stopped at 1000 since I was the only one left and Sgt. Jamieson had had enough🤣🤣

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember how it was always “MY” something or other? When I was an NCO I tried not to do it but “police up my quad” and “do not f@ck up my latrine” would occasionally slip out.

"That's as f***ed up as Hogan's Goat" or related, "That's as f***ed up as a wooden watch".

Sign on one of my advanced avionics class walls "Don't say you can't because you WILL"!

My Company Commander in Great Lakes……
Going through the chow line. “Let’s go!!! Nut to butt!!!”

In quarters…..,
“What are you looking at? Do you want to fvck me??”

One of the guys answered him. The company commander walked out without saying a word. Comes back with 2 shore patrol and they drag him away. Set back, we would see him marching with the new recruits. He was a hero.

"Get in the sand pit. Now, Bend-and-Motherfvckers!"

(Which was Bend-and-Thrusts, but each time you stood up you were to throw two handfuls of sand straight up above your head, ensuring your sweaty skin got covered with grit and nasty biting sand fleas.)

kingfisher_cropped_101x78.jpg

Flight deck message drilled into you over and over again was to "Keep your head on a swivel" and "Eye's open in every direction" Basically getting hit by a rotor, suck into an intake or blown down the deck will kill you.
Our Safety Briefing at the Armor School:

Gentlemen, a tank is designed to do one thing: kill. And it does not care who it kills.

Stand by for heavy rollers

Your other port side

Behold, the song of my people (as you're firing up a paint chipper)

You paint like old people f***

Devoe 150 covers all sins

Red Dog and Blue Glow white do mix after all!

Back
Top Bottom