Favorite gun for Christmas?

JayG,

Decisions, decisions... Do I want a genuine imitation mil-spec 1911, or something I can play with??? Hmmm...

If that was the AO 1911, I'd go with the S&W myself. In fact, I did.

Jon,

You really need to get Barb interested in shooting! Now Deena isn't complaining about my buying guns, ammo, supplies any more! [mrgreen]

In fact yesterday I took her to get professionally made ear plugs. She's having a very rewarding Hanukkah this year. [lol]

And I'm not complaining about the Glock 22 either! :)

LenS said:
Jon,

You really need to get Barb interested in shooting! Now Deena isn't complaining about my buying guns, ammo, supplies any more! [mrgreen]

In fact yesterday I took her to get professionally made ear plugs. She's having a very rewarding Hanukkah this year. [lol]

And I'm not complaining about the Glock 22 either! :)
I'm trying!

JonJ said:
C-pher said:
If you get it, then you need to come over with her and get my wife into it...
It's a deal!

Then you can get MINE into shooting, too... Currently the only weapons she's interested are ICBM's. And I don't think that Riverside will allow them on the range. [lol]

This will be under my tree. I pick it up on saturday. Then I'll have two new toys to shoot next time i get to the range.

pcwa2s20.jpg

Lets get Christmas morning here right quick!

dwarven1 said:
JonJ said:
C-pher said:
If you get it, then you need to come over with her and get my wife into it...
It's a deal!

Then you can get MINE into shooting, too... Currently the only weapons she's interested are ICBM's. And I don't think that Riverside will allow them on the range. [lol]
[wink]

And nice rifle Hamar.

Might I suggest that when we have our shooting get together we make a special effort for the wives that aren't involved??? Sue, SR, and a few of the other ladies (if they can make it) and I can teach all the wives how to shoot. You guys can play on one end of the range and we'll be on the other. :D

Sounds like a plan to me...

However Kim has been shooting and hunting for most of her life. She hasn't been in quite some time though and silly her let her license expire, so after her treatments are done she will be taking the course and getting licensed again.

But I'm sure she would love to go.

Adam

Adam_MA said:
Sounds like a plan to me...

However Kim has been shooting and hunting for most of her life. She hasn't been in quite some time though and silly her let her license expire, so after her treatments are done she will be taking the course and getting licensed again.

But I'm sure she would love to go.

Adam

Adam, if she was licensed (even with FID) on 10/21/98, <by law> she will not need to take another course to get her license renewed. That's the law.

What any chief will demand is anybody's guess. [I think that we've been over this ground before, but I don't want anyone who reads here to get confused about what the law requires and what chiefs require/demand (above and beyond the law).

Good to know Len... I'll have to find out from her when she was first licensed.

Adam

PS. Don't know if it matters that she has been expired for a couple of years now...

Adam_MA said:
Good to know Len... I'll have to find out from her when she was first licensed.

Adam

PS. Don't know if it matters that she has been expired for a couple of years now...

Doesn't matter how long it has expired . . . according to the law . . . many chiefs see it differently, however. And if that is the case, only a lawyer can get them to actually see the law! [roll]

Back
Top Bottom