Favorite Firearms-Related YouTube Channels?

That's probably because firearms are like pizza and sex. Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good.

EDIT: Have you seen nutnfancy? He shits on a lot of stuff.

I haven't met a gun I didn't like [smile]

Check the torture tests they do on the Military Arms Channel. He rips apart a lot of pistols.

FPS Russia is awesome. It's too bad he doesn't really make videos anymore. For a large period of time he had the most viewed/ most subscribers on YouTube

I used to watch his channel too, and remember it stopped when one of his crew member was shot. Just did some digging and looks like that, coupled with an ATF raid put a damper on things.

Hickok45 and TheYankeeMarshall, I also really like Miculek just because he's a beast! (he's also pretty funny).

I watch Nutnfancy out of morbid curiosity. The "dude" is so annoying with all of his POS abbreviations and aggrandizing. He takes the cool out of tacticool. Hahaha.

Last edited:
AK Operators Union for the torture tests.
Nutnfancy is ok but long winded for me sometimes.
Guns, Gear and On Target Training is a NH guy who doesnt shy away from telling you the cons along with the pros of a gun.
Reid Hendrichs covers a wide range of topics.
Tiborasaurus Rex does a great job covering long range shooting.
Sooch does a good job reviewing stuff while keeping it relatively short.
Ginsboy2003 and USMCDoc14 for AK builds.
Ammosmith reloading.
The ammo channel is a Maine guy who does a lot of interesting stuff.
Iraqveteran8888, hickok45, Jerry Miculek, Military Arms Channel, Mr gunsngear, Forgotten weapons, bloke on the range...

Last edited:
Forgotten weapons is pretty great. So real cool stuff.

Jerry Miculek has some good stuff. Funny guy and incredible shooter.

Royal Nonesuch has made some unique firearms.

Last edited:
Cut the cord a couple of years ago, so no TV, just internet. Was never into YouTube until recently, but now I watch a lot. Almost anything gun related. Hickok is entertaining and Miculek is amazing. I forget her name, but there is a smoke show cougar in a bikini who shoots and she's got awesome guns.

hicock45, sootch00, Iraqveteran8888, 22plinkster, & Miculek.com are my favorites. Though hicock45 and IV8888 can go a little too long for me at times.

Kirsten Joy Weiss is fun. One time US Olympic shooter. An amazing shot. Crazy good and accurate shooter. Intelligent and drop dead gorgeous and a killer bod, but not a shred of bimbo. Her video's are wholesome and promote everything positive about healthy lifestyle, 2A, Freedom and the USA.

Fire Mountain Outdoors is another entertaining and informative channel. HrntFixr is a bit of an acquired taste. But again, entertaining.

There are probably a few more that I'm forgetting. And there are plenty more I'd rather forget. I don't care for the backyard commando's that imply that they served when in fact they didn't. Nor do I have any interest in the clueless stripper/bikini bimbos' gun pr0n video's. There are no shortage of gun clowns either.

Man I pretty much watch all the popular ones, but for a solid review I'll go to nutnfancy or MAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't really have any favorite youtube gun channel. Dont really care for any of them. Forgotten weapons is the only channel I can sit thru the whole video

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Most of these channels like Hickok45, Mr Gunsngear and Sootch end up being infomercials. They love everything they show. There seems to be very few channels that are willing to give poor reviews.

Bingo. They are afraid of losing sponsors and any critical comments are generally very mild mannered and not "deal breaker" type comments. MAC is pretty good, and Nutnfancy is probably the most straight forward as he doesn't have any major sponsors. Only one I know of is an ammo supplier who provides reloads and he only uses that brand as a part of his testing, not exclusively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hickok45, Military Arms Channel, nutnfancy, MrGunsngear. Pretty much all the names mentioned, depends on what reviews of certain things i want to see. They are all pretty good.

Can't stand Sootch...talk about someone who throws together misc gear into a bag and adds some catchy label just to have something to upload that week. That dude is the quintessential gear whore.

Some of the most informative channels that I had enjoyed but are no longer that active include: nsz85, SuperSetCA, TCArmory. Meanwhile, Sootch00 teaching you how to scratch up your lower and shooting your own truck:

[video=youtube_share;sbCGW7Pqbc4]http://youtu.be/sbCGW7Pqbc4?t=3m46s[/video]

[video=youtube_share;HYbeyxRBsv4]http://youtu.be/HYbeyxRBsv4?t=11s[/video]

i think hickok pretty much calls it as he see's it. he doesn't go into depth like nuttin, but rather you're seeing from hickok what the average shooter will see at the range in an afternoon. if a semi auto jams, fails to feed or eject, he shows this. as well as other issues, like something breaking out of the gate. he only has 2 main sponsors, buds and federal. i think hickok has that lifelong passion for shooting, he tries to like everything he comes across but sometimes not.

Can't stand Sootch...talk about someone who throws together misc gear into a bag and adds some catchy label just to have something to upload that week. That dude is the quintessential gear whore.

I used to like a lot of his videos, but I haven't seen anything good from him in a long time.

I never saw that truck hood video before. That is hilarious.

Hickok45 and Military Arms Channel are probably my favorites. 22Plinkster is good, and I like Iraqvet8888 as long as it isn't a 'gun gripes' video. Those can be excruciating to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom