Favorite Firearms-Related YouTube Channels?

I recently found "Active Self Protection" through YouTube's "Recommended" feature. I like the channel and it's full of informative incidents - some of them not ending happily for the would-be victim - with decent narration and insight.

I've also subscribed to "Nutnfancy" and "Front Sight Firearms Training Institute".

Any others that are worthwhile? What's your favorite?

Nutnfancy is pretty solid. You should check out his Firestarter review both surprising for product failure and hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I recently found "Active Self Protection" through YouTube's "Recommended" feature. I like the channel and it's full of informative incidents - some of them not ending happily for the would-be victim - with decent narration and insight.

I've also subscribed to "Nutnfancy" and "Front Sight Firearms Training Institute".

Any others that are worthwhile? What's your favorite?

I like the ASP too. Goes right to the point, no useless blabbering. Picks apart the videos quickly, but thoroughly, I've definitely learned something from it. I've had my fill of guys guys shooting at and blowing up random shit.

Demolition Ranch is good. Although he seems to be occupied with his other channel, OffTheRanch.

Others I watch:

Mrgunsngear
Ak Operators Union, Local 47-74
Guns & Gadgets (local guy)
Iraqveteran8888
The Wound Channel

Last edited:
+1 for Hickok45 and Military Arms Channel. I subscribe to NutnFancy as well, but sometimes his videos are soooo long. A couple other subs to check out are MrGunsNGear, Yankee Marshal, TwangNbang, 22Plinkster... I do like me some YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Military Arms Channel, Hickok45, and Forgotten Weapons are my favorites.

Nutnfancy is supposedly a pilot/LtCol in the airforce. GOD HELP HIS MEN whenever he was tasked with giving the pre-libo safety brief.

Mike

i watch all the mentioned channels, enjoy them all, even the yankee marshall. i'm still out on him, too, but the vids are entertaining. i didn't see patriot nurse mentioned, i watch her also. not a "real" gun channel but has really good med information for when disaster hits. i agree with her politics also.

Most of these channels like Hickok45, Mr Gunsngear and Sootch end up being infomercials. They love everything they show. There seems to be very few channels that are willing to give poor reviews.

That's probably because firearms are like pizza and sex. Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good.

EDIT: Have you seen nutnfancy? He shits on a lot of stuff.

Last edited:
Range Time with Cory and Erica.

Totally encompasses 95% of firearms trainers around today.

1) Take course

2) Proclaim yourself an expert,complete with certificates of completion from other courses

3) Open a class,be sure to put "tactical" or "ops" in the name

4) Get tattoos(preferable a full sleeve on one arm) grow a beard,get Oakleys and wear a multicam hat backwards

5) Advertise on local websites

6) Train the next round of instructors on instructing

7) Profit!!

PO - Unless there are "bikini snaps" I don't watch. I don't watch TV either.

Have an objective opinion - I'll wait for the laughs to stop - or go full retard and be funny.

Same goes for u-toob channels. Not watching.

Back
Top Bottom