Favorite Carry Combo

OB1Kenobi

Banned
my belt

http://www.agcustomgunleather.com/

*i am NOT affiliated in any way....

other than that, G19 in a Don Hume PCCH with my "issued" 5.11 tac pants and a t-shirt. i find this most comfortable and versatile vs. having to carry two phones, car keys, wallet and man purse.

you?

things i don't carry on my person?

the A-15 in the trunk with chest rig. i have a flash light on my key chain.

i also leave my SAPI plates at home.

Galco leather belt, with a galco leather N3 IWB holster with a Colt 3" 1911. A Benchmade pocket knife, and a surefire flashlight. Levis jeans, wife beater tank top (tucked in) T-shirt, and a hoodie.
Boxers, not briefs, Redwing boots!

A Beltman bullhide, 1.5" in Cordovan. Don Hume H715M and a G36, standard 6+1 and two Pierce +2 8's in my pockets. So a total of 23 rounds of .45 ACP Federal 230Gr HST JHP GLOCK DELIVERED AWESOMENESS!

Andy Langlois 1.5" black belt, Black Galco summer comfort IWB holster, M&P40c with 180Gr HST. I tend to build from there, so there may be other "surprises" as well depending on my preference that day.

Wilderness instructor 1.25" CSM, Armordillo Concealment w/ open muzzle/body shield and tuckable IWB clips holding a Glock 17.

Wilderness Instructor-Galco KingTuk-M&P9c-Blackhawk single mag holster...and depending on my plans for the day some assortment of either knife, multi-tool, flashlight etc.

Currently a G29 in a CTAC, a spare 15 rounder in a pouch that I got with a flashlight that kind of looks like a leatherman. The belt I got during a liberty port visit in Mazatlan Mexico, we stopped in a little town called La Noria on our way to a tequila company (brewery?), where they had a small leather shop that made saddles. It has been doing the job for the past 5 years now.

Otherwise, just a Novatac light clipped in my pocket. It was cheap and is turning out to be a handy little light.

No rifles, plates, or chest rigs for me.

Back
Top Bottom