• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Faux Suppressor Pin & Weld?

hyemb350

NES Member
Hi all,

Have a stupid question, hoping someone can help. I recently purchased a CZ Scorpion EVO which came with a SilencerCo fake suppressor. It was just loctited on and easily removed. I got a form 1 approved to SBR the rifle and was going to pin & weld a comp but it got me thinking. What if I want to just cut down the fake suppressor and put it on the SBR. Can I do that and stay compliant? Technically the threads are still accessible but that’s how I purchased the rifle so I’m not sure. Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

Have a stupid question, hoping someone can help. I recently purchased a CZ Scorpion EVO which came with a SilencerCo fake suppressor. It was just loctited on and easily removed. I got a form 1 approved to SBR the rifle and was going to pin & weld a comp but it got me thinking. What if I want to just cut down the fake suppressor and put it on the SBR. Can I do that and stay compliant? Technically the threads are still accessible but that’s how I purchased the rifle so I’m not sure. Thank you in advance.

Why would you SBR it and then put the fake can back on? Wat?

Absolutely nothing but looks cool lol. Figured I’d see how it looks before getting anything welded.

Back
Top Bottom