Fauci is a piece of s%*t

basscatfrank

NES Member
People wonder why their is so much mistrust when they are told to "trust the science". Here's why: "When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci told The New York Times in December. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85.

He is coming right out and telling you that he is lying to the public in an effort to increase the number of people vaccinated. I guess the ends justify the means.

People wonder why their is so much mistrust when they are told to "trust the science". Here's why: "When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci told The New York Times in December. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85.

He is coming right out and telling you that he is lying to the public in an effort to increase the number of people vaccinated. I guess the ends justify the means.
No surprise. This is coming from the guy who said masks didn't do shit, then we should all wear masks but not N95 masks, only face diapers. Then he said it is only common sense to wear 2 masks and then only a week later says there is nothing conclusive about wearing 2 masks.

The CDC is now recommending people wear 2 masks, despite the old fruitcake previously saying a week ago that it doesn't make any difference.

He's full of shit.
Yeah he is.

I wonder if this stemmed from hospitals which have a code. You can wear your own mask but it MUST be over the one they supply you with.

Double baggah.

The CDC is now recommending people wear 2 masks, despite the old fruitcake previously saying a week ago that it doesn't make any difference.

He's full of shit.
And a week before that, Geppetto said it was only common sense to wear 2 masks lol

This a**h*** was the one who started the fear mongering AIDS campaign in the early 90s that went out of their way to scare the shit out of suburban housewives telling them their kids had just as much of a chance getting AIDS as intravenous drug users and gay men who have unsafe sex ... all for that steady flow of white upper class grant $ into his pocket.

“We need to have some humility here,” Fauci said in the interview. “We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent.”

Doesn’t really seem like a big deal unless you take a snippet and post it on a forum to get selectively butthurt.

As Dr F is a Jesuit educated Holy Cross man, he should be well aware that “the end justifies the means” has been held to be a morally bankrupt argument since at least the 14th century. So he is just a lying sack of poo.

As Dr F is a Jesuit educated Holy Cross man, he should be well aware that “the end justifies the means” has been held to be a morally bankrupt argument since at least the 14th century. So he is just a lying sack of poo.

You should see the alumni mag falling all over itself to deify him.

you just figuring this out?

Exactly. Fauci is on record saying that the initial advice given to the public not to get masks because masks would not help was actually given--not because masks would not help--but in order to deter the public from creating even greater mask shortages for front line health care workers. He knew masks would help, but publicly said they wouldn't, to manipulate the public.

“We need to have some humility here,” Fauci said in the interview. “We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent.”

Doesn’t really seem like a big deal unless you take a snippet and post it on a forum to get selectively butthurt.
Piss off.
This was the same muppet that said it wasn't even going to be a threat to the US at first.
Then human to human transmission was a very low risk.
Then don't wear a mask .
Then wear a mask .
Then Herp .
Then Derp.
If that freaking Kebbler elf looking M****r F****r said the sky was blue , I'd have to look out a window.

Fauci's crimes against humanity go back decades. He killed a ton of gays with AZT in the 80's, it wasn't aids that was fatal it was treatment with AZT. He is not incompetent he is evil. Remember that it is an important distinction.

Exactly. Fauci is on record saying that the initial advice given to the public not to get masks because masks would not help was actually given--not because masks would not help--but in order to deter the public from creating even greater mask shortages for front line health care workers. He knew masks would help, but publicly said they wouldn't, to manipulate the public.

Wearing a mask, against a virul which you need an electron microscope to see, is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes

He's full of shit.

I try to look on the bright side of placebo interventions... doubling the dose probably won't hurt you that much, comrades.

Back
Top Bottom