• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

Isn't that how NES is supposed to work? [laugh]

Seriously, the family may have some excellent and well-justified reason for wanting their relative's name kept top secret. [thumbsup]

But meanwhile, the guy who defended himself is sitting in jail this Christmas with no one looking out for his family's reputation. :confused:
But if he was a black gangbanger who shot dead a "competitor" he would be out on bail with an ankle monitor.

Are you being hypothetical here, or do you know he was in his car? If so, do you know he couldn't drive the car away?
Isn't that what the article said? Or maybe it was said on here so many tiimes, it seems like it was in the article. Don't really care at this point, other than the fact that the state has the suspect and victim mixed up or at least have not clarified that.

Seriously, the family may have some excellent and well-justified reason for wanting their relative's name kept top secret. [thumbsup]
Politician or police?

And rather than suspend judgement until we know why they did that, let's make up a bunch of crap and keep repeating the lies that we've made up until no one on NES knows what's true and what is the figment of someone's imagination.

That's not nearly as fun. Only thing missing is some pant shitting hysteria about gun control.

Given the way media, prosecutors and some police act in this state the fun thing is such conspiracies don't take much. It's also equally possible this is just a boring mutual combat, road rage retard conference deal and the state can't prosecute a dead guy so they go after their W on the other guy.

"Welcome to Massachusetts" 🤣

If I knew sports betting methodology better id open up some kind of sports betting thing on ma prosecutions.

The shooter is a stupid f***. Broken window, come on man.
without seeing more info than the original report, a verbal altercation and the way it is written sounds like he was in his car when the window got busted. who is to say he wasn't feeling threatened? I would feel like the guy might kill me. breaking a car window takes a LOT of effort.

without seeing more info than the original report, a verbal altercation and the way it is written sounds like he was in his car when the window got busted. who is to say he wasn't feeling threatened? I would feel like the guy might kill me. breaking a car window takes a LOT of effort.

Maybe the deceased isn't the one who broke the window.

The jury will figure it out. Video evidence should go a long way if they have it.

Why is the guy denied bail though? They think he’s going to shoot again, or they’re making an example of him?

Any weapons? Other than his hands? I agree need more detail, if there's no weapon from window breaker this will be tough.

Any weapons? Other than his hands? I agree need more detail, if there's no weapon from window breaker this will be tough.
Doubtful. Sounds like excessive excalation by the defendent. Cannot protect property w/ deadly force in ma (which is essentially all the window smash really was) - in addition- ma is a duty to retreat state- You must be in imminent danger after attempting to escape altercation… the confines of his car are simply not going to bode well considering “the threat” was on the exterior of the vehicle- even if they were playing worchester tough guy.

He may be able to plea out to lesser charges but very unlikely he doesn’t see severe time. This guy let emotions get the best of him and now his life is over. Calmer heads will always prevail.

We’re not in Texas…

Last edited:
Formulaic with some judges. Gun = dangerous. Easily justified in their mind in this case. Shot someone, of course he’s dangerous.
Total BS, so if you're a licensed gun owner and shoot an attacker you go to jail but if you're carrying an illegal firearm and shoot a rival you get released.
Welcome to Leftist Land.

Total BS, so if you're a licensed gun owner and shoot an attacker you go to jail but if you're carrying an illegal firearm and shoot a rival you get released.
Welcome to Leftist Land.
Show me a MA case where someone was carrying an illegal firearm, shot someone and wasn't held on dangerousness. I would like to meet that person's attorney and start taking notes.

Show me a MA case where someone was carrying an illegal firearm, shot someone and wasn't held on dangerousness. I would like to meet that person's attorney and start taking notes.
So there are no black men running around Roxbury, Mattapan, Dorchester, etc. who have been accused of shooting a rival with an illegal firearm and are out on bail waiting for trial?

So there are no black men running around Roxbury, Mattapan, Dorchester, etc. who have been accused of shooting a rival with an illegal firearm and are out on bail waiting for trial?
You tell me.
lets-get-specific-bob-phenomenon.gif

Back
Top Bottom