• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

DJBrad

NES Member
WORCESTER - A 28-year-old Westborough man has been arrested in connection to a fatal shooting on Highland Street Wednesday morning.

The shooting occurred about 8:15 a.m. in the area of 101 Highland St., a Honey Farms.

Samuel Peckham is charged with assault and battery with a firearm and armed assault to murder, according to Worcester police.

Peckham was arraigned Wednesday afternoon in Central District Court, where Judge Robert J. Pellegrini ordered he be held without bail pending a hearing on Jan. 10.

E860E693-8273-4867-AABB-FA9C362942EE.jpeg

I know someone here knows this guy and what’s his NES username? My wife drove by the place on her way to work and the entire section of Highland street was blocked off with a massive police presence.

For the lazy

According to court records, Peckham and the other man had a verbal altercation that heighened.

Peckham told investigators the other man broke a window of his car, court records show. Peckham told investigators he had a weapon in his car, which he pointed at the victim and fired, hitting the victim in the chest, according to court records.

Seems like “armed assault to murder” is aggressive if the dead guy was breaking through the defendant’s car window in the process of coming at him. Maybe less so if the guy threw something from a distance and broke it. I wonder if we’ll get the video.

Maybe, dropped off at school.

He had just dropped off his kid at school and a block away, a few minutes later he is dead.

But there is this

Luis Moreno
Rip too the person that passed away all because of road rage. Prayers to his family and love ones. I got a little after and I heard his 2 year old boy witness the incident. Prayers for Family and friends.

I was a couple blocks from there today driving down Highland. Have never seen that many blue lights going in one spot in person.

Figured it was some type of shooting as there were no red lights from ambulance or fire trucks.

OK. So I am having a little trouble following what seems to be the consensus logic here. I have had an argument with someone. I am back in the car. They then break my car window. I have a firearm in the car but I should wait to see what happens next first? Did I get this right?

Wednesday night quarterbacks with no idea of the facts.

This is NES assumptions first facts maybe never.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom