Fastest shot in the world?

From the mouths of babes

I watched these videos with my 12yo son, who was impressed. Impressed enough to say, "... and he's just a fat old guy!"

[rolleyes]

I watched these videos with my 12yo son, who was impressed. Impressed enough to say, "... and he's just a fat old guy!"

[rolleyes]

That video was done several year ago. Tell your son he was a fat young guy back then.

I've seen him in person. Yes, he does use a pistol modified for fanning but he now does that ballon trick with five targets and five rounds. He hits the hammer with four fingers and this thumb.

I remember reading this was all fake...Anyone else find it a little weird they'd put a cameraman in front of those balloons he was shooting at..?

I remember reading this was all fake...Anyone else find it a little weird they'd put a cameraman in front of those balloons he was shooting at..?
Who says you need a man to hold the camera? Bob was on a show with Byron Fergerson ( I think that was his last name) years ago on what is now Versus doing things like hitting aspirin tablets with a SA 45,100 yd shots with a .38 snubby Byron would do similar trick shots using a bow and arrow. both men are quite impressive in their respective fields The show was American Shooter I believe.

Right, it was clear he was using blanks at the beginning, I just wouldn't be surprised at all to find out if the whole balloon thing was a hoax.

I've seen him do the 1911 vs SAA comparison,
he is faster w/SAA! The guy is amazing, period.
I'm w/ you massgun, I wish I was half as fast!
Bob Munden is to the SAA, what Julia Childs was to a chicken![laugh]

He's the real deal. The guy is something else. He's using wax bullets and stuff like that because that is the safest way to do that type of shooting. Isn't the world fast draw competition done with wax as well?

Claiming this guy is a fake because he's using blanks is like claiming a great trap shooter is a fake because he's not shooting real birds. It's two different things, get over it.

Ya he's a little proud of his accomplishments and not afraid to show it. But if you could do what he has dedicated his life to doing you might be a little cocky as well. A lot of the greats are cocky. They put themselves in that state of mind and it helps them to do what they do that no one else does. Ali anyone?

There's no animosity, just passing on what I've heard. If he's real, good for him. He's still a cocky SOB, though.

Hah, I can see that. God knows some of the weirdest **** sells these days, even fake personalities like that.

Back
Top Bottom