• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fast and Furious update

For the same reason I spoon mine - I can kill a building with this thing !!!!!

In regards to buying - loosing - or using, this would be a sure way for things to get interesting. The last time the Clintons got their way, people just kind of went along - I don't think it goes that way this time.

In another vein, I think Clinton getting an outright ban & confiscation could lead to the fracturing of the union. Texas will become the Republic of Texas again - and I have to be sure to move quick enough that I am a citizen of the RoT.

For the same reason I spoon mine - I can kill a building with this thing !!!!!

In regards to buying - loosing - or using, this would be a sure way for things to get interesting. The last time the Clintons got their way, people just kind of went along - I don't think it goes that way this time.

In another vein, I think Clinton getting an outright ban & confiscation could lead to the fracturing of the union. Texas will become the Republic of Texas again - and I have to be sure to move quick enough that I am a citizen of the RoT.

If that happens then so be it.

If the Union fractures, it won't be long to see who your friends are.

Then you can plan accordingly and move.

I have a hard time thinking that places like PA, VA, WV, NC, and SC will put up with any of Hillary's gun grabbing plans. Those states are close to us. Never mind the rest of freedom loving America.

Besides CA, NY, CT, MD, MA, and NJ - the other states will revolt against her.

We knew that six years ago....

Yup. No surprise here. And people think that I am paranoid.

Saw right through this immediately. The Bush Administration tried something similar on a much smaller scale with project "Wide Receiver". The only reason to replicate a failed program and on a much larger scale would be to push a political agenda.

Last edited:
Necro-update (of multiple threads, this one seemed appropriate).

MEXICO CITY — Mexican prosecutors say they have charged seven people, including former top officials, in the “Fast and Furious” weapons trafficking scandal.

. . . .

Mexico's Attorney General's Office said Sunday it has lodged charges against seven people in the more-than-decade-old case, including the country's former top police official.

Back
Top Bottom