• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fascinating new tv series

I was channel surfing tonight and found a series called "the Weapon Hunter" on the Smithsonian channel. I watched part of one episode on the Nazi FG 42 machine gun and another on the Quad 50 anti aircraft gun. Definitely going to be a new favorite series. I haven't looked yet, but I'm sure it's probably available "on demand" too. Just seeing some of the collections some of these guys have makes it worth watching. One guy they showed in Canada has a collection worth over $20 million!

I was channel surfing tonight and found a series called "the Weapon Hunter" on the Smithsonian channel. I watched part of one episode on the Nazi FG 42 machine gun and another on the Quad 50 anti aircraft gun. Definitely going to be a new favorite series. I haven't looked yet, but I'm sure it's probably available "on demand" too. Just seeing some of the collections some of these guys have makes it worth watching. One guy they showed in Canada has a collection worth over $20 million!

If my provider offered that channel a-la-cart, I'd get it, but I'm not paying for the whole next tier of programming for that one channel.

I'm surprised the Canadian govt allows someone to keep a collection that large.

He must know someone.

If my provider offered that channel a-la-cart, I'd get it, but I'm not paying for the whole next tier of programming for that one channel.

He must know someone.

He apparently supplies most of the movie prop guns and has special permits to acquire guns from all over the world. I guess if you have a large enough pocket book, you can get whatever you want. You maybe able to watch it on demand even if you don't have the channel (I think).

He must own someone.

Fixt it.

Back
Top Bottom