Fascinating Bigfoot Report by SF A Team

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BFRO Report 6486: Special Forces team follows bipedal trackway, gets screamed at

Seeing the “what is this track” thread and people joking about Bigfoot made me remember this.

Very interesting report done by a Special Forces A Team Commander from an incident in Alaska in 1988.

Anyone that’s spent considerable time out in the northwest mountains has heard these screams before, myself and several of my teammates as well.

The legend continues.
where is the dna from scat and fur and other samples they claim to have

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I didn’t see anywhere in that report that they claimed to have found scat or fur. In fact you had several Special Forces Senior NCO’s and Officers that didn’t want to get anywhere near it. That speaks volumes to me.
Can you elaborate or are you thinking about someone else’s post?

I don’t know if you’ve served, but I would certainly tend to believe an entire team with over 150 years of experience between them, and if they tell me something happened, I’m certainly not just tossing that information aside as BS.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t see anywhere in that report that they claimed to have found scat or fur. In fact you had several Special Forces Senior NCO’s and Officers that didn’t want to get anywhere near it. That speaks volumes to me.
Can you elaborate or are you thinking about someone else’s post?

I don’t know if you’ve served, but I would certainly tend to believe an entire team with over 150 years of experience between them, and if they tell me something happened, I’m certainly not just tossing that information aside as BS.
it's from a separate study by a private group proving bigfoot exists by looking for trace elements in sightings ; have not heard any results yet.

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It was really Tall Deval with Marty on his back headed to another sanctuary state before they end up in chains as a sideshow attraction.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
it's from a separate study by a private group proving bigfoot exists by looking for trace elements in sightings ; have not heard any results yet.
Ok. So I’m confused as to why you quoted my post in the OP with your question when it has nothing to do with their report.

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My theory is that all of the DNA and scat evidence is being hidden by extraterrestrials, probably in the middle of some crop circle or maybe under stonehenge. Either that or the chupacabras carried it away and dropped it off the edge of the flat Earth.
But maybe not. Because if a special forces guy saw it, it must be true. Too bad there were no special forces guys nearby who had a camera. Maybe even a special forces camera with special forces lens. I think that's what it takes to get a good picture of a bigfoot. Obviously, regular army guys don't have what it takes to snap a clear pic of a bigfeet. But I can see how some advanced infantry training and maybe some time in a airborne unit might make someone a better bigtoe photographer.
I understand SEAL team 26 has a whole unicorn sketch artist platoon. Not as good as an SF guy with an iphone, but better than nothing.

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone knows that samsquanches bury their poo. And why would special forces be air dropped into the wilderness of northern Alaska without a single working firearm? They are not at the top of the food chain. They have bears, wolves, cougars, moose, and snowshoe hares.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My theory is that all of the DNA and scat evidence is being hidden by extraterrestrials, probably in the middle of some crop circle or maybe under stonehenge. Either that or the chupacabras carried it away and dropped it off the edge of the flat Earth.
But maybe not. Because if a special forces guy saw it, it must be true. Too bad there were no special forces guys nearby who had a camera. Maybe even a special forces camera with special forces lens. I think that's what it takes to get a good picture of a bigfoot. Obviously, regular army guys don't have what it takes to snap a clear pic of a bigfeet. But I can see how some advanced infantry training and maybe some time in a airborne unit might make someone a better bigtoe photographer.
I understand SEAL team 26 has a whole unicorn sketch artist platoon. Not as good as an SF guy with an iphone, but better than nothing.
Quality post right there.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Results came back and they found an unknown species and human in the blind test, when they told the DNA lab where they got it, the lab refused to publish the results. They then tried to ruin her reputation.

Genome Study

I've never seen one, but have had 2 stable reliable people told me they had sightings. One lives in WA state, the other near Vancouver island.

I think Patterson Gimlin was a guy in a suit, but I'm not going to say these guys I know are liars.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that is simply absurd.

Obviously, the squatches ARE the aliens, visiting here to steal all of our cow lips.
They have gravity leveling technology and can become invisible when humans approach.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1582753202060.png

Top Bottom