Fascinating Bigfoot Report by SF A Team

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping
Wow, you watched that 19 minute video posted by that Alaskan hunting guide in like 1 second and formed an opinion of it = good going
Yeah of course because NES is the only place this was posted the last two days hahaha You spend too much time on here don’t you. Wait are you one of those Creedmoor people?

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah of course because NES is the only place this was posted the last two days hahaha You spend too much time on here don’t you. Wait are you one of those Creedmoor people?
The thing is that I have 2 good friends (one hunted in North Texas), and they both have sworn-to-truth and described what they separately saw (in different parts of the US).

Neither one volunteered their experiences (out of fear of ridicule).

Me = Knowing them as well as I do, I know for a certainty, that both of them = absolutely saw what they saw.

Last edited:

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The thing is that I have 2 good friends (one hunted in North Texas), and they both have sworn-to-truth and described what they separately saw (in different parts of the US).

Neither one volunteered their experiences (out of fear of ridicule).

Me = Knowing them as well as I do, I know for a certainty, that both of them = absolutely saw what they saw.
The wilds are a funny place. Lots of strange JuJu going on deep in the woods. Especially at dusk. People see all sorts of stuff...some perceived, some real. How can you know what is real or imagined?

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The wilds are a funny place. Lots of strange JuJu going on deep in the woods. Especially at dusk. People see all sorts of stuff...some perceived, some real. How can you know what is real or imagined?
One sighting was in clear daylight. 2 hunters in 2 different tree stands saw the same thing walking upright down a dry river bed. Both grown, adult, sober men almost sh*t themselves. Both have stated they would swear on a bible about what they clearly saw.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One sighting was in clear daylight. 2 hunters in 2 different tree stands saw the same thing walking upright down a dry river bed. Both grown, adult, sober men almost sh*t themselves. Both have stated they would swear on a bible about what they clearly saw.
I'm 100% open to this and very interested in what your friends saw. Would you mind filling in the details.

In my opinion if they're out there they're camouflage experts wearing natural ghillie suits. People apparently often detect them only by smell.

They also, apparently, know what firearms are and mostly mind their own business.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Great story and highly entertaining, but too many holes. NFW a team of SF guys are going to be unarmed when not the top of the food chain, and NFW they would be too scared to chase it down.
+100 I was a lowly national guard grunt and someone always had a magazine of live ammo when we were in the deep woods. No way SF didn’t have some live ammo stashed in that kind of environment.

Top Bottom