Fascinating Bigfoot Report by SF A Team

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Get some clean underwear ready, and cuddle-up with a shotgun for this (first hand accounts & experiences):

Last edited:

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would have thought that all of the the bigfoots/feet would have fallen off the edge of the flat Earth by now if they already weren't skewered by unicorns. All I know is that if a bigfeet ever kills me I won't be forgotten thanks to the International Star Registry. Not like it would ever happen because if there was a bigfoot critter withing a parsec of me my mood ring would light up in time for me to summon the Warren Warriors. One arrow volley from the the clan of Old Grey Pelt and that furry f***er would be heading for the hills.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There have been cases where Yeti parts (in one case a hand, a scalp in another) were being kept as relics by monks in the area of the Himalayas. In every case where researchers were able to obtain a sample analysis confirmed they were from another animal (human in the case of the hand, other animal skins in case of the scalp). Sometimes the real answer is just not as fun or interesting - like finding nothing on Oak Island.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What's odd to me is, I have a friend who lives in Washington state, he is a VP of a fortune 300 company, has traveled extensively all over the world hiking solo and in groups. One of the smartest people I know and trust, and claims to have seen Bigfoot in the forests near St Helens and is serious as a heart attack about it. He says he observed a couple of them for more than 10 minutes. I either have to take his word for it, or call him a liar.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw Bigfoot in northern Maine one year hunting black bear. I tracked him but the chemtrails were so strong I lost conciseness and by the time I woke up I was in the middle of a Haarp induced storm
dude, was there an anal probe involved?
it was aliens.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Get some clean underwear ready, and cuddle-up with a shotgun for this (first hand accounts & experiences):

Check this out....(did a Dogman get her?):

LINK: 'Angel' teacher killed in mysterious animal attack during her daily walk
....A beloved teacher was attacked and killed by a mysterious animal in North Carolina, and officials are still trying to figure out what happened.

On Friday, paramedics who responded to a 911 call for an animal attack found Brenda Hamilton, 77, suffering from serious injuries along a road in Beaufort County. Monday, the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement that Hamilton had died.

Officials originally said a DNA test eliminated “any wild animals indigenous to the area.” Later, they said test results did find K9 DNA at the scene that could match anything from a wolf or coyote to a domestic dog....

Last edited:

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

From the Link:
Spoke to the witness he said,
“Wes, I basically grew up around these things. My family and I lived on the reservation and my grandfather and the other elders would talk about these creatures. There was one that would smack the house almost every night. One time he hit the back window and moshed his face in the back door. I looked up right at this thing. My dad was scared and his patience was running out. One time it hit the back window so hard hits arm came through. My father grabbed his shotgun and I heard him fire several rounds. He calming came in the home and called a family member and asked him to bring his truck. I later found out he killed it and then disposed of the body. It didn’t seem that big. Things around the property started getting bad. Aggression from these things picked up and horses and other live stock were being killed. We had to move.

There are so many details and accounts I would be happy to come on and share what has happened to me and my family. I can tell you they are not human and they are not a monkey.”

The guest describes investigating a missing person report. The witness said, “Later in life I started to investigate reports around the area. One report we looked into was a missing man. He decided to go “squatching” as his wife put it about 8-9 miles from where he lived and it was very rural. We found the missing man or pieces of him over several miles. We also found large Sasquatch footprints around his vehicle, they were different sizes. You could piece together what happen to this guy. No doubt in my mind these things killed this old man. I can go into greater detail.”

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like Bigfoot stories and that's a good one. However, the perennial problem, how can you know if that's a true story or just someone's creative writing exercise? It's just hearsay on the internet.
Yup. I’m pretty sure most if not all NES people are actually bots and the CIA is using me to train their AI.

I take that back. At least 6 are flesh and blood humans. The rest of y’all are suspect.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yup. I’m pretty sure most if not all NES people are actually bots and the CIA is using me to train their AI.

I take that back. At least 6 are flesh and blood humans. The rest of y’all are suspect.
{runtime error - HTTP 404 - bbbbb 1100001110101 }}

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

I've met many of the NESers at Monadnock shoots and/or other GTG's. Hope I don't fry your circuits, but YOU are the bot. :D

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Background of his grandfather starts at 1:00 ^

He's a professional hunter. All his u-tube segments are about hunting, except these.
He shares an experience and some other info = starts at 2:30 ^

Other experience stories:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you know how to tell a Male Bigfoot from a female one ? She's the one makin a goddamn Samwitch ! That's right Bigfoot don't fall for that PC crap . Bigfoot keeps his bitch hand strong !

Top Bottom