Fascinating Bigfoot Report by SF A Team

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BFRO Report 6486: Special Forces team follows bipedal trackway, gets screamed at

Seeing the “what is this track” thread and people joking about Bigfoot made me remember this.

Very interesting report done by a Special Forces A Team Commander from an incident in Alaska in 1988.

Anyone that’s spent considerable time out in the northwest mountains has heard these screams before, myself and several of my teammates as well.

The legend continues.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I like Bigfoot stories and that's a good one. However, the perennial problem, how can you know if that's a true story or just someone's creative writing exercise? It's just hearsay on the internet.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I saw Bigfoot once.

It was 1994, I was at Ft Lewis to ETS and decided to stick around and do some hiking while my paperwork processed.
I was told, "if you see Bigfoot, don't look him in the eye". I thought they were joking, I thought.
Sure enough, after hiking about three hours, I saw a large apesish shape, that turned and I looked into those yellow-hazel eyes. We locked eyes for a couple seconds that felt like years.

And I ran. I was never a fast runner in the Army, which is why I joined the Air Force, but I ran like the wind. But I could hear it behind me. I ran fast enough to keep a steady distance. I made the 3 hour hike in 30 minutes of steady, hard running and got into my rental car and peeled out of there. In the rear veiw, I saw him, and I heard that roar even over the engine noise.

It took a while to calm down.

A year later, I was fishing in Holden off of route 31, it wasn't built up then. I rounded a bend in the Quinnepoxet River, heavy with fish as it was a good day on the river. And i saw him, again. I'll never forget those eyes.

And he saw me.

I tossed my Fenwick fly rod. I ran out of the water, splashing like a pilot whale trying to litter the beach. I got to the path and ran, and ran, and tripped. I turned and saw it advancing. I didn't have a chance to go for my pistol, it was on me so fast, reaching out a hand to me

"TAG - You're it. HAWHAW" and he ran off.

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
I’ve been in central NH camping and heard tree knocks on and off from 10pm to 3am. Should have been no human in the direction of the knock. Just deep woods. What was making the noises? Who knows. I’ve heard knocking trees is a Bigfoot thing. I was on an 11 day trip with my wife. We both heard the knocks plain as day. Out of the 11 days we heard knocks 3 of the nights. Two in a row then again a few days later. Never saw another human or a Bigfoot.

ccm75

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great tale. Love that kind of stuff...
BTW, which was it - "walking" with Cross-country skis or snow shoes...?:)
"We were wearing rucksacks and walking through the deep snow in a wooded area with cross-country skis..."
"When each of us took off our snow shoes we sank into the snow to a depth of about 2 feet (above the knee)."

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
Great tale. Love that kind of stuff...
BTW, which was it - "walking" with Cross-country skis or snow shoes...?:)
"We were wearing rucksacks and walking through the deep snow in a wooded area with cross-country skis..."
"When each of us took off our snow shoes we sank into the snow to a depth of about 2 feet (above the knee)."
He states that he and 2 others switched to snow shoes when the going got to tight for skies.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
On YouTube, there are several channels where hundreds upon hundreds of people (including LEO, military, gov't forest workers, lumberjacks, etch.) = are interviewed about their first hand experiences. Some of the descriptions are extremely detailed:

BIGFOOT EYEWITNESS RADIO

SASQUATCH CHRONICLES

The hundreds of experiences on the channels below will really make your back hairs stand up:

DOGMAN ENCOUNTERS

BRENTON SAWIN MYSTERY SEARCH

Last edited:

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I’ve been in central NH camping and heard tree knocks on and off from 10pm to 3am. Should have been no human in the direction of the knock. Just deep woods. What was making the noises? Who knows. I’ve heard knocking trees is a Bigfoot thing. I was on an 11 day trip with my wife. We both heard the knocks plain as day. Out of the 11 days we heard knocks 3 of the nights. Two in a row then again a few days later. Never saw another human or a Bigfoot.
That’s an easy one.

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
10 gazillion cell phone cameras in use on every corner of the planet and people still want you to believe that magical creatures exist. I personally don't believe that bigfoots...feet, exist. I think they were all killed off in the great leprechaun-unicorn wars, but I could be wrong. Maybe they were swallowed up by crop circles.

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
10 gazillion cell phone cameras in use on every corner of the planet and people still want you to believe that magical creatures exist. I personally don't believe that bigfoots...feet, exist. I think they were all killed off in the great leprechaun-unicorn wars, but I could be wrong. Maybe they were swallowed up by crop circles.
I bet you’ve never spent any time in a real wilderness area? I’m talking a week or two in a small group tenting well off any trail? If you had I bet your
attitude would be a little different.

Heathen

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No such animal exists in present day North America. If they existed one would have been killed by a car or shot by a hunter by now and we would have actual proof instead of fuzzy pictures/videos and entertaining stories.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if an intelligent apex predator evolved not to be seen? Cephalopods change their color depending on what they are swimming over, why not a land mammal that can do the same? When whales eat giant squid the beaks remain undigested in the whales stomach, based on counting the contents of whale stomachs biologists estimate the giant squid population is the largest biomass of animal on earth. Yet we've only laid hands on a few giant squid carcasses. Maybe bigfeet bury their dead. Surprising one hasn't been shot, on the other hand if you shot bigfoot what would you do? I've never seen one and don't know if they exist, but I think it's possible.

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
THere was a hillbilly bigfoot hunting show and they went after a "psychic" bigfoot who could hypnotise you with its beastly mind...
It was the worst, best thing I have seen in a while lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sasquatch is a myth. The reality is naked hairy guys who run around in the woods. Always bring your ass plate camping. Especially if you'r'e camping with Dench. He always attracts the squatch.

Top Bottom