• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Family plans to destroy inherited guns

That family obviously has more money than brains.

Time for the FreeShitArmy to march in protest at their house and demand that those guns be sold and the proceeds given to "them" so they can continue their lives of fraud and leisure.

The guy was an absolute fool to have had that much money sunk into guns and ammo and no plan for its proper disposition after his death. He could have had a will for very little money and protected his collection from the moronic, emotional and illogical tampering of his family.

All we can hope for is that they wind up broke & destitute...

This, they could have made $XXX selling the weapons and ammo. I think I read over a million dollars, they probably would have contributed to anti- causes if they got the money.

F them and the horse they rode in on.

On the other hand, kind of have to respect them a little sticking to their 'guns' on the issue though. A lot of people would have seen dollar signs and bent on their principles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they will owe taxes on the value of the guns, over $600k. Also, I hope the media posts their names.....easy pickens for a home invasion by thugs looking for gun free zones.

I don't think there has been an inheritance tax in California since 2005. Me personally... I wouldn't want to inherit that much, it's a burden. One or two pieces and some good ammo maybe, that'd do it for me. I've got nowhere to store all that nor the time to find a nice home for it. The paperwork alone will probably fill a truck.

My uncle passed away a few years ago and about a month later, my aunt called me to collect his guns. My cousin wanted to throw them into Buzzards Bay, because "we need to rid the country of guns." Fortunately, his mother knew that his late dad would have flipped out. I sold them for my aunt per her request and haven't spoken to my cousin since.

Back
Top Bottom