Family members getting ready to exercise their 2A right.

My father and my brother are getting ready to apply for their LTC's. I am glad they listened to me and made the right decision. [smile]

BTW, I predict a family trip to the range in the not-so-distant future. [wink]

Sweet!
In the past year, I have gotten my mother, father, and sister all set with their certs, and my mother already has her LTC, my father just applied, and I don't know about my sister yet. I was psyched that my dad finally did it, as he spend 24 years active duty, and grew up in the back woods of Maine, and has hunted and shot most of his life, but now I'm in a pickle as I have all of his guns, and don't know if he'll ask for them back now.....

I talked to two people, husband and wife that are interested in getting their licenses. Told them I would take them to the range anytime they asked.

I have had my mom and sister both due their safety courses and went to the "Woman on Target" (thank you GOAL and HHRG) at my local club.

My sister says she will be submitting an application but has yet to do so. I will ask her again to move along with it.
My mom had a blast and is certainly changed from anti to pro-gun.

The licensing officer in Haverhill is scratching his head as to why there has been a surge of Engineers applying for their LTCs.

I have to say, guilty as charged!

I got four friends to take the plunge and my anti wife to at least take the training (thank you Lynne). Next step is convincing the wife to get an LTC for pepper spray and take her to the range.

Back
Top Bottom