• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Facts are whatever Giron says they are

I kept wondering why the soldiers on those boats didn't just shoot torpedoes at the the building ?
At least they could have focused shoulder things that go up on the dude.

Is she the one that was saying that if they banned the standard cap mags they'd all just get used up and go away as they were shot and used up?

There should be an auto recall provision for any elected with a North Pole room temperature IQ..

Is she the one that was saying that if they banned the standard cap mags they'd all just get used up and go away as they were shot and used up?

There should be an auto recall provision for any elected with a North Pole room temperature IQ..
No, that was Diana DeGette

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that was Diana DeGette

What is even worse is that nobody stood up and stopped her from spewing from the mouth and just let her just keep talking this nonsense! Or is that what happened afterwards since the video does end after the windbag was done.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to see gun manufacturers stay in business and prosper, especially the ones I own stock in.

What is even worse is that nobody stood up and stopped her from spewing from the mouth and just let her just keep talking this nonsense! Or is that what happened afterwards since the video does end after the windbag was done.

Charles

why the hell would you STOP her from saying such things? if anything the proper thing to do is egg her on and encourage her to keep going with her explanation. the more rope you give her the less wiggle room she has to say she was "misquoted" or "misspoke" when people who actually know what the hell they're talking about see the video!

why the hell would you STOP her from saying such things? if anything the proper thing to do is egg her on and encourage her to keep going with her explanation. the more rope you give her the less wiggle room she has to say she was "misquoted" or "misspoke" when people who actually know what the hell they're talking about see the video!

(emphasis added.)

Exactly! "Could you elaborate on the 'disposible magaclipgazine?'" [rofl] Don't think the MSM would pose the question, but I would have.

Waaa Waaa Waaa
Got your desk cleaned out yet Angela?
Glad she has a grasp of how base security works.
She seems to think there's hundreds of armed troops running around.
At least do 5 minutes of research before you run your pie hole.

So she believes that one man with a shotgun killed that many people against a base of ARMED people?
If the cue cards said that dinosaurs were made up shed probably have said that too.

Back
Top Bottom