• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Factory New Mossberg 590 Shockwave Black 18.5" 6+1 12 Gauge

unixonoid

Dealer
NES Member
992 Bedford St Unit M3 Bridgewater, MA 02324
For Sale Factory New Mossberg 590 Shockwave Black 18.5" 6+1 12 Gauge

The Mossberg 590 Shockwave Shotgun is a unique and powerful firearm. The "Raptor Grip", or bird's head grip is made of a comfortable synthetic material for a perfect look and feel. It also features a corn-cob style forend for a tactical design, with a strap for easy carry. A feature on all Mossberg pump-actions, the ambidextrous top-mounted safety is easily reached and operated by left or right-handed shooters. The 590 Shockwave features a convenient clean-out tube magazine cap, a front bead sight, and strapped forend to keep shooter’s lead hand clear of the muzzle.

Selling Terms: Cash, FFL Transfer in Bridgewater Credit Card Payment +3.5%

Price: $489 plus MA sales tax

Pictures:
mossberg-590-shockwave-7-shot-black-12ga-3in-pump-shotgun-185in-1542459-1.jpg

DF ARMS is a Federally and State Licensed Firearms Dealer

We located at:

992 Bedford St Unit M3
Bridgewater, MA 02324

Call / Text: 617-957-3961 or Email: [email protected] for appointment

All Sales by Appointment Only
All Laws Followed - State and Federal
All Guns Sales are Final

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom