• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Facebook taking action on “extremist preppers.”

"becoming too prepared"? During National Preparedness Month?

image.jpg

There's a fair chance this is fake, it is easy to manipulate the text of a page in your browser and then take a screenshot.

Last edited:
So Boy Scouts are now extremists...good to know!

Boy Scout Motto​

Be Prepared!

Boy Scout Slogan​

Do a Good Turn Daily!

The Outdoor Code​

As an American, I will do my best to -

• Be clean in my outdoor manners
  • Be careful with fire
  • Be considerate in the outdoors, and
  • Be conservation minded.

they’re literally showing us their hand.

hi patriots, this is Facebook...we’re planning to overthrow your country and put you in slave camps where you’ll farm food for more responsible citizens that took our mask and vaccine mandates seriously and are now under our direct control.

we’re going to take your guns from you soon and we just want to make sure your neighbors rat you out to us so we know exactly where you are.

see you soon!

"becoming too prepared"?
image.jpg

There's a fair chance this is fake, it is easy to manipulate the text of a page in your browser and then take a screenshot.
I thought same thing. Thats why I said It didn’t happen to me personally. But it is in line with what has been going on, so I thought a heads up was in order.

Are there still “boy” scouts?

I guess you're right (it's been 50 years, but I still have some troop regalia) -- They're generic Scouts now, but the "BSA" is still on the masthead to annoy the woke crowd.

"Scouts BSA is the traditional Scouting experience for youth in the fifth grade through high school. Service, community engagement, and leadership development become increasingly important parts of the program as Scouts lead their own activities and work their way toward earning Scouting’s highest rank, Eagle Scout."

Logo Boy Scouts of America
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

I wonder where this puts me on the prepared scale.... I honestly feel like it's a 2 out of 10 in preps... I'm working as hard as I can Zucc!

View attachment 519171

All reloaded or bought loose?

I try to keep my stuff in the boxes so as to prevent shifting. That and it makes the whole box lighter. ;) I use a variety of surplus ammo cans to store and am up over a ton right now. Convenient things is I've gotten reimbursed for moving that weight the last four moves.

I can tell you for a fact that being a 'prepper or survivalist' has been on .gov's radar since at least the 80s and increasingly since the Aryan Nations in the Pacific Northwest and then Ruby Ridge.

'Prepper' became more innocuous with the advent of the internet.

View attachment 519165
I know nothing other than what this pic shows. Hasn’t happened to me personally. But I have been curtailing my FB presence lately.
This is insane. It could be considered anti Mormon since prepping is part of the faith. Someone should notify the ADL or SPLC.

Ya.....you'll be "TOO PREPARED" until THEY need something.

If I could extinguish the life of every ignorant motherfvcking hypocrite on facebook with the push of a switch......that switch would be worn out in an hour.

P.S. I don't do Faceplant......but I know the mentallity of most that do.

Back
Top Bottom