Facebook Just Labeled the Boogaloos a ‘Dangerous Organization’ and Banned 500 Groups and Pages

Reptile

NES Member
The large network of the anti-government movement, deemed a national security threat, has exploded on the platform since February.

The anti-government “boogaloo” movement just got a huge kick in the teeth from Facebook, where it’s been trying to build support for its violent aspiration of a civil war.

On Tuesday, Facebook announced it has designated a core online network of boogaloo adherents as a “dangerous organization.” The social media giant also conducted a “strategic network disruption” of the boogaloo online infrastructure, removing 220 accounts, 28 pages, 106 groups, and 95 Instagram accounts that Facebook determined were part of this core boogaloo network.

The large network of the anti-government movement, deemed a national security threat, has exploded on the platform since February.

The anti-government “boogaloo” movement just got a huge kick in the teeth from Facebook, where it’s been trying to build support for its violent aspiration of a civil war.

On Tuesday, Facebook announced it has designated a core online network of boogaloo adherents as a “dangerous organization.” The social media giant also conducted a “strategic network disruption” of the boogaloo online infrastructure, removing 220 accounts, 28 pages, 106 groups, and 95 Instagram accounts that Facebook determined were part of this core boogaloo network.

...and yet Black Lives Matter - a Marxist organization with a radical agenda - in bed with Antifa, an official Domestic Terrorist Organization - is hunky-dory.

I'm not on Faceplant anymore but those of you that are............ could you post things like "blue lives matter" hundreds of times on the lib and antifa sites? I'm guessing a logarithm is doing the bulk of the work so you could effectively shut down their sites :)

At the rate they’re banning people and losing major advertisements Facebook might be in real trouble soon.

Don't mistake the threatened advertiser boycott as being pro free anything. The corporations are saying that FB isn't sufficiently lefty as evidence by their permitting different opinions from the commie orthodoxy. Expect many more account, page and group removals as FB bends over to the terrorists.

I'm just waiting for the ax to fall on 4Chan.

Not that they have much relevance, enthusiasm or disruption capabilities anymore, but if they bend the knee

it's a pretty clear signal that no one is safe anymore.

Facebook has been doing ridiculous things for awhile. Repetitively taking down articles that disagree with their stance on covid, blocking parties attempting to sell n95 masks, most recently blocking articles that do not support their BLM stance (ie for instance a thread on the armed couple protecting their home was recently removed, a true story but my guess is since people were defending themselves against BLM protesters it was deemed racist).

Really sucks that social media platforms develop these policies, some may be for good reason (ie keeping it "clean" enough and blocking nudity, simple overt racism, violence) but removing things that disagree with their political agenda is sad. We need a new platform that strives to be free and open.

Everyone needs to drop Facebook. It's got to be the single most privacy-invasive form of technology on the planet. A developer friend of mine that works in the meta data collecting world gave me some insight to the sheer mountains of data they collect on each user, and it was terrifying how much they can glean from users, even if they think they're being safe. They know every aspect of your life. Then there's the fact that you don't always know who is on the other end. What if some of these FB groups were just NSA honeypots, waiting for nutjobs to join so they could track them?

I closed my account years ago and more recently even divested from their stock even though it was lucrative because I want nothing to do with that company.

My son had a thread on FB regarding the St Louis McCloskey incident. Good discussion of the Castle Doctrine, firearms, etc.
It disappeared. I told him "Welcome to the world of progressive, inclusive, diverse, tolerant, open minded censorship."

I just noticed your post, that's one thing I was referencing.

Facebook is evil.

Wellyeah.

The best is that it's its own worst enemy. They are kowtowing to advertisers who don't want their stuff on tehFB if "hate-speech" is on there.

FB had a GREAT opportunity to tell them all to F off and how it was important to have a free exchange of ideas. Honestly, the advertisers would have figured it out and got on board.

Instead, tehFB will now be filled with one-sided bullspit that will spell it's ultimate doom as it continues to limit speech over and over. Eventaully, you won't be able to say hello because it has teh world hell in it. No more Tasty recipes with Shiitake mushrooms in it.

If you don't know, FB has been forking advertisers for a few years now. They've decided to overly monetize their channel. Meaning that it's near impossible for some industries to even have a FB presence. Online "news" organizations that relied on FB advertising all went belly-up. Because FB figures out how much $ you're going to make and changes the rules so they can keep the lion's share of it.

This is a great great day. Speech doesn't need FB. FB NEEDS free speech.

It’s so funny how they framed “Boogaloo” (they even gave it a capital B) as a group. As in: “he’s a member of Boogaloo”. Just shows how completely tone-def they are. No sense of humor at all. The media is just trying to craft their “right wing antifa” story with this crap.

it’s a tongue in cheek joke about resisting the anti-gunners when they go for their final move, kicking off 1776 part 2: Electric Boogaloo. There’s also a heavy tinge of self deprecation, (buying all this gear to larp, because deep down we know it’s just a sick prepper fantasy)

it’s a dead joke now. They brought it into unfunnyland. It’s cringe at best. At worst it’ll get you labeled as a terrorist. Best to leave it alone.
RIP

Last edited:
My son had a thread on FB regarding the St Louis McCloskey incident. Good discussion of the Castle Doctrine, firearms, etc.
It disappeared. I told him "Welcome to the world of progressive, inclusive, diverse, tolerant, open minded censorship."
47ni5s.jpg

We can't even have a decent meme without them turning it into some bullshit.
its-go-time.short.gif

They can take our pages....but they'll never take our hawaiian shirts!
NY Post: Rich Lowry:
We landed on a comet, and feminists are angry about a shirt

Weepy apology in 3...2...1...

"White Hispanic": Canceled in 3...2...1...

Back
Top Bottom