Facebook Booted Popular Virginia Second Amendment Advocacy Group

Eddie_Valiant

NES Member
If you know of any gun groups or retailers still on FB, let them know it's time to get out. MeWe is an alternative for now.

Facebook booted a popular Virginia Second Amendment advocacy group from their platform but would not elaborate on the justification for the ban.
"If they did this to us, it's just a matter of time," said Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. "I think we're a high-profile group and that's why we got singled out. Those who aren't as high profile as we are, I'm sure they're on the chopping block next."

Facebook confirmed that it had banned the page but declined to provide a justification for the action. "This was correctly actioned and we will not be republishing," Facebook spokeswoman Kristen Morea said.

Facebook bans popular Second Amendment page without explanation

More double standard from the left.

For you youngsters.......do you know how gun owners and patriots used to
communicate and organize in the old days.....before the internet?
Short wave radio that's how. Time to go there again.
get yours while you can.

If you know of any gun groups or retailers still on FB, let them know it's time to get out. MeWe is an alternative for now.

Facebook booted a popular Virginia Second Amendment advocacy group from their platform but would not elaborate on the justification for the ban.
"If they did this to us, it's just a matter of time," said Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. "I think we're a high-profile group and that's why we got singled out. Those who aren't as high profile as we are, I'm sure they're on the chopping block next."

Facebook confirmed that it had banned the page but declined to provide a justification for the action. "This was correctly actioned and we will not be republishing," Facebook spokeswoman Kristen Morea said.

Facebook bans popular Second Amendment page without explanation
MeWe is no better than FB or Twitter

I hope clubs build out better websites and dump FB, too many rely on it for info and members communications, they have shown time and time again they are no friends of 2A supporters or conservatives

MeWe is no better than FB or Twitter

I hope clubs build out better websites and dump FB, too many rely on it for info and members communications, they have shown time and time again they are no friends of 2A supporters or conservatives
With all the members in that group, they should set up a forum like NES.

Charge a membership fee to run it and keep it private.

Getting booted from FB could be the best thing to happen to them!

With all the members in that group, they should set up a forum like NES.

Charge a membership fee to run it and keep it private.

Getting booted from FB could be the best thing to happen to them!
Between this and a few car forums, and a few other odd ball forums, I have not needed or used FB in at least 5-6 years. Even then I never used it.

Between this and a few car forums, and a few other odd ball forums, I have not needed or used FB in at least 5-6 years. Even then I never used it.

I joined FaceBook when I moved to Georgia because all of my local gun clubs use it.
I deactivated my accounts a month or so ago and notified my local match director that if he needed me for anything to text or call me, that messenger was no longer an option.

I'm subscribed to half a dozen gun trading and reloading groups on Mewe right now - giving thought to walking away from there.

I'm subscribed to half a dozen gun trading and reloading groups on Mewe right now - giving thought to walking away from there.

I've noticed a lot of buy/sell/trade groups on there, but I think they all buy/sell/trade to each other.
Seems to be the same garbage over and over. Even some of the Dillon groups, they want top dollar for 20 yr old used stuff.
Its turning out to be a different shade of cesspool

Have bought and sold a bunch of stuff on FB in the last year, and thoroughly enjoyed trolling the local Karens on my town's page, but today I deleted the account. Can't support the enemy any longer.

Mmmmm... MeWe CEO = Mark Weinstein = 19 time "biden for president" donor. I had an account there, then I read that, then 2 minutes later I no longer had an account there.

Do you have evidence for that, and why "MeWe is bad too"?

I notice a recent trend where literally every single alt tech site has people supposedly on the side of freedom, coming out against these alt tech sites. I think it is part of a coordinated effort to take out alt tech and get people back to FB and all the others.

I notice a recent trend where literally every single alt tech site has people supposedly on the side of freedom, coming out against these alt tech sites. I think it is part of a coordinated effort to take out alt tech and get people back to FB and all the others.
4wom74.jpg

Do you have evidence for that, and why "MeWe is bad too"?

ok, ill use google for you.... WEINSTEIN, MARK - FollowTheMoney.org

Party
# of Records Total $
DEMOCRATIC 27 $5,260 REPUBLICAN 1 $1,000

And just for fun... see that thing called "giffords PAC" down at the bottom.. Look up the purpose of that.

Attachments

• mewe-markweinstein-political-donations-1500x1746-1.jpg
    mewe-markweinstein-political-donations-1500x1746-1.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 3
ok, ill use google for you.... WEINSTEIN, MARK - FollowTheMoney.org

Party # of Records Total $
DEMOCRATIC 27 $5,260 REPUBLICAN 1 $1,000

And just for fun... see that thing called "giffords PAC" down at the bottom.. Look up the purpose of that.

Thats.... Odd. Do we know which democrat got the money? Hoping it was a libertarian running as a democrat but probably not. Also, if there is some place he exolains himself, that could be interesting. Being for free speech, and donating to any dem or most establishment Republicans, seems to be at odds with the goal of a platform that promotes free speech.

And Gifford? WTF? Are we sure this is the same guy and not just someone else with his name?

If you think that's bad, check this out. Keep your powder dry.

Back
Top Bottom