• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

facebook back and forth with an anti

My only critique is calling it a "hobby".

yeah its really an addiction, i just didnt want to give him any ammo that early in the argument, i probably would have said it if i had known how stupid and incapable of formulating an intelligent, coherently typed sentence he was.

just send em this
394943_464810750234474_317052042_n.jpg

Is it cool if I steal that status, I always love it when anti's realize the evil kill assault rifles only shoot one round at a time.

your post made my night. I "Educated" Someone on facebook last night and it was great when friends jumped in to educate her as well. She knew nothing and I think she just gave up.

Somthing tells me he probably could not pass the up comming psychological test for a LTC anyways.
Nice job though

why use facts when emotion and fingerpointing are far more effective debate tools? Its a shame, CCSU is actually a great school, too bad this fullon-tard does't represent the school that well.

Amazingly, this is not at all uncommon. I got off facebook because for among many reasons, I'd have huge fights with people over gun control and politics in general. Some of my rather well educated fellow alumni of Saint Anselm really surprised me with just how ill informed they could be - but again, they argued without facts, just emotion and handwringing.

CJ majors....all tended to be douchebag wannabe cops, who were likely better suited as administrative assistants for a security agency. Thats not to say all of them, but I took CJ courses and it attracted the most unhinged folks imaginable.

I've been in this debate. Was told same stuff. I ended with, I understand your friends or family don't like guns and they gave you all this disinformation but its time to stand apart and make the Right decision. The one that defends your Rights.

It didnt get through but the people around it were effected. It's the collateral that haven't decided that see this and back the gun guy afterward.

i think everyone here should follow your lead and have, take a friend to the range day. I'm sure the range would like the new members.

CJ majors....all tended to be douchebag wannabe cops, who were likely better suited as administrative assistants for a security agency. Thats not to say all of them, but I took CJ courses and it attracted the most unhinged folks imaginable.

Ha! My wife is a CJ from St A's. she was the one who told me to arm up the house......

so you post something, basically telling people they get a free trip to the range, and this P.O.S. ***clown not only disagrees with your view but continues to degrade you.................So much props for not telling him where to go, how to get there, and what time he can leave.

This is a friend? And he is talking to you like that. He needs a punch in the mouth....repeatedly

- sent from forum runner using chisel and slate

nice work....i wanna reach thru the computer screen and slap the bagel out of the aholes mouth...tea sipping *****(##*#*

This guy resorted to name calling and profanity so quickly. I can see him going REAL far if called as a professional witness In his "field"

It was probably the president of the united states venting his aggravations because gun people not bending to his will

I've been doing just fine battling the idiots on FB. I love it when they get all pissed off and start typing in all caps, name-calling and freaking out. I've kept my cool in every post I'm involved in and it drives the libtards nuts to know they can't get under my skin. I love it.

At the same time I'm trying to be ambassador-like and bring the "nons" to our side. It's difficult and we've got a long road ahead of us but remember... keep your composure and choose your words carefully. Don't come off as the schizo gun-nut they want you to be. We're (most of us) better than that.

somebody must have shared your post so a non friend could comment on it or see it to contact you. I would totally out him. I .E "anybody who knows Mathew Rompre please except my sympathy for having an absolute moron for a friend" then post the conversation to really do him in

I've only recently been made aware of the condition known as 'Hoplophobia', which according to wiki is defined as:

Hoplophobia is a pejorative neologism originally coined to describe an "irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them." It is sometimes used more generally to describe the "fear of weapons" or the "highly salient danger of these weapons" or the "fear of armed citizens".

...in my experience with anti's, I clearly see now that many of them are scared witless about guns, even at just the thought of one being in someone's house, locked and out of eye sight. I believe this is a real phobia with many people and you can't argue against that condition.

Keep up the discourse, Sam -- hopefully you will get a few fence sitters.

Back
Top Bottom