• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

fa-10 ?

If they notice and call you on it, I will give you $100 and kiss your ass in Macy's window. [grin]
Well, you will get the $100 at least but you get the point. I question whether or not any one does anything other than tries to input the data. And no, I am not suggesting you break the law.

what happens if you do 5 fa-10 form in MA. I know the limit is 4 Sales . what should you do?

If you completed five private sales in MA, there's not much you can do about it now. Sending in five FA-10 forms with you as the seller isn't likely going to ring any alarm bells. I just don't think the CHSB cares, since they're a public safety agency, not a law enforcement agency.

If you completed five private sales in MA, there's not much you can do about it now. Sending in five FA-10 forms with you as the seller isn't likely going to ring any alarm bells. I just don't think the CHSB cares, since they're a bean counting agency, not a law enforcement agency.

I fixed it for you. [devil]

Back
Top Bottom