• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FA-10 transfer info

hey guys i did do a search but the stickies i found were blank, i think it might be the forums new look but i had a quick question. my father is giving me one of his guns so i am filling out the FA10 and sending it to CRIMINAL HISTORY SYSTEMS BOARD,
Firearms Record Bureau, 200 Arlington St., Suite 2200, Chelsea, MA 02150. do i need to add anything else or is it just that easy? im suspicious, this being mass and all.

GO BROWN!

Is your father a duly licensed MA resident? If so, complete the form, each of you signs and gets a copy. The original goes to the CHSB.

If one of you is a resident of another state or is a Massachusetts resident, but not properly licensed for the gun in question, then you do not have to file an FA10. That's because doing so would be self incrimination. They could get you on the other federal and/or state charges, but not for failing to file the FA10.

Ken

hey guys i did do a search but the stickies i found were blank, i think it might be the forums new look but i had a quick question. my father is giving me one of his guns so i am filling out the FA10 and sending it to CRIMINAL HISTORY SYSTEMS BOARD,
Firearms Record Bureau, 200 Arlington St., Suite 2200, Chelsea, MA 02150. do i need to add anything else or is it just that easy? im suspicious, this being mass and all.

GO BROWN!

I believe they also want you to add "attention scanning unit" to the address lline.

Back
Top Bottom