• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FA-10 Info

Hwy Htr

NES Member
Hi All,
Mentioned all over this forum in different discussions but thought I would add the conversation I had this morning.
I called the CHSB to request some FA-10 forms sent out to me. The man who spoke with me told me that they have none available and that the online PDF version is legal and acceptable. I know, I know, already been discussed all over the place.
He did say that they are moving on to a electronic version very soon for all of us to use online.
I guess what I'm saying is that we are moving forward to an easier way handle transfers, registrations, etc.
Many Thanks to Scouter-Rick for starting the fillable FA-10 form. I, as well as many of you, have used it and now perhaps the "Powers-that-be" were helped in deciding to go modern in this area.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/FA10.pdf
Have a Happy Thanksgiving as well.....

Last edited:
Took long enough... I mean just about everything should be able to be done electronically these days.

Am I the only one who is not looking forward to an easy and reliable way for the .gov to know exactly what I've bought, sold and traded and what to expect when they come looking in my safe? Personally I would prefer no registration at all, in the absence of that give me an unreliable and ineffective registration system like the one we have now.

Maybe some like these nice new unbreakable chains, I prefer something old and rusty that may not hold me that well. Electronic registration has no benefit for us, it only serves to benefit those who would someday come after us. FA-10's don't need to be fixed, they need to be abolished.

JMO.

Am I the only one who is not looking forward to an easy and reliable way for the .gov to know exactly what I've bought, sold and traded and what to expect when they come looking in my safe? Personally I would prefer no registration at all, in the absence of that give me an unreliable and ineffective registration system like the one we have now.

Maybe some like these nice new unbreakable chains, I prefer something old and rusty that may not hold me that well. Electronic registration has no benefit for us, it only serves to benefit those who would someday come after us. FA-10's don't need to be fixed, they need to be abolished.

JMO.

I completely agree!

JMO.

I also agree.

Back
Top Bottom