FA 10 Forms

Serapis

Navy Veteran
I know they are scarce, but I am looking for a Fa 10 form. I called Braintree, Quincy, and Weymouth with no luck. Any direction as to a town that I can go to would be appreciated. Thanks. Andy

The state is getting a new supplier and most local PDs are out of stock. Local PD had a memo where the FA10s usually sit directing me to print (with a color printer ONLY) right from the state website. That is the only way to get them until the new ones are printed and distributed...no idea when that will be.

As others have said, it's online in PDF form, though they are currently working on a system to allow for electronic submission...

Firearms Transaction Form (FA-10) PDF

Please use this interim FA-10 form to record a firearms transaction pursuant to G.L. c. 140, §§ 128A and 128B. Please note, no alternate forms will be accepted.

Over the past 6 months, CHSB has been developing a web-based firearms transaction application to allow for the electronic submission of FA-10’s. This application is currently in the testing phase and will replace the paper reporting system once it is available online.

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopster...b=terminalcontent&f=chsb_frb_forms&csid=Eeops

If you want/need the paper version, Arlington PD has some (as of Friday). The duty sergeant asked me how many I wanted, so I'm guessing they had a few.

Would it matter that the form is not in color? Is going to come out all black

I've sent in a few of the online forms. Nothing bounced. I ONLY have a B&W printer hooked to my computer and I am too cheap to waste money printing state forms in color. They want it in color . . . give me the forms for my tax money!

It's not our problem if they have problems scanning the forms. It's only our responsibility to supply the info to them, what they do with it is their problem, not mine or yours.

This is my 1st time selling so am trying to do it right any more info I should know anything will help

Last edited:
Criminal History Systems Board, ATTN: Scanning unit (Love how they refer to us as criminals)
200 Arlington Street, Suite 2200
Chelsea MA 02150

Is what is printed on the bottom of the remaining FA-10 forms I have. (dated 1/22/99)
Thanks for the reminder, I have one here that I need to mail in.

Seems they changed their name 11/4/2010.
http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopsage...ustice+Information+Services+(DCJIS)&sid=Eeops

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom