F4 Individual approved

My M16 RR just was approved last Thursday. I sent the paperwork in end of Aug and went pending on Sept 22nd. Approved Jan 21st.

So basically this one took the longest out of the 4 NFA transfers I have done. About 5 and a half months.

Certainly not as long as some but definately longer than others. Here is a little pic of me with her at the range. She runs good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAf8MWOCN4

Rob

My longest transfer=18 months
quickest= less than 2 days (faxed me a signed copy that I overnighted; then dropped original in the mail) I wish they were all that quick!
average= about 9 months (most of these were from the days of ATF in Washington DC before they moved to W Va...things are MUCH better now!)

Glad to hear you got it approved, Rob...I felt your pain. Got my Form 4 approved on January 29th after 4.5 months of waiting myself [thinking] I didn't get an M16 though...Just got something to keep one of my toys quiet [smile]

Wow, do own all of those FA toys in the videos? Looks like fun!

No I dont own all them. I have a MAC10 .45, UZI 9mm, Ruger AC556F and the M16. I have a few buddies that have quite the collections so we get together and have fun.

Glad to hear you got it approved, Rob...I felt your pain. Got my Form 4 approved on January 29th after 4.5 months of waiting myself I didn't get an M16 though...Just got something to keep one of my toys quiet

nothing wrong with getting something to keep them quiet either.... :) I wish we could have those in MA because that would make the neighbors a little happier. :)

Rob

Back
Top Bottom