• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

F-Troop TV Show's Wrangler Jane will not be down for breakfast

TV actress Melody Patterson, best known for playing Wrangler Jane on “F Troop,” died Thursday at the age of 66. Patterson died in a nursing home

Last edited:
Dang, first Bat Girl, and now Wrangler Jane, it's been a tough week for the childhood crush, and Elly May Clampett passed back in January ...a tough year, at least Mrs. (Emma) Peel is still kicking, but judging from her current stint as a tough old bird queen on Game of Thrones, Father Time has worked her over pretty well with wrinkle dust.

Like so may others I had a crush on her too [sad]

Let's also remember that she made three trips to Vietnam to visit the troops (our troops unlike a certain traitorous b1tch) including doing a daily show for armed forces radio.

She was one of the good ones.

Can't believe she was only 66. Loved that show and she was (like for so many of us) and early crush...but only 66?...I think someone may have lied about their age somewhere along the way...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Can't believe she was only 66. Loved that show and she was (like for so many of us) and early crush...but only 66?...I think someone may have lied about their age somewhere along the way...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nope ...it was published that she was 16 years old when she was hired for the gig ...just a youngun.

Jeanie, ellie may, wrangler jane, batgirl, catwoman, honey west....man the list goes on and on in my memory!

Back
Top Bottom