• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

F-Class Competitions

Hello,

I am looking to get back into F-Class shooting after a couple of years, and was wondering if any clubs are still holding NRA sanctioned matches. I live in West Spfld, MA, know Westfield Sportsman's Club used to do matches at least twice a year. If any one has additional info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

There is usually a combined list of matches in the area in the early spring. Keene and Nashua Fish and Game in NH have matches regularly, and Scarborough in ME has matches. All shoot mid range back to 600 yards. The only regular long range matches are the 4 matches a yr over at Forbes in NY, but if you get even a little adventurous there are matches at Connaught and Guagetown in Canada.

Last edited:
Thank you XTR. I can get away with MA, NH, VT, and Colonie. Anything past that unfortunately is too far right now with the family. I will be on the lookout for that list of matches though, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom