• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EYE DOCTOR.

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
I went to the eye doctor today,and he told me I had to stop using my shooting glasses.I was getting.

Attachments

• 17309304_10155110633628866_4518208562752839336_n.jpg
    17309304_10155110633628866_4518208562752839336_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 273
Aye Doctor
592ed24c495d2a4903d0dfe5576cb655.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I actually just went to the eye doctor today. Mostly because I wanted to be sure I would pass the DL eye test and my other concern was being able to see better shooting. He did his analysis, had me hold items like it was a rifle and took measurements from my eye to the rear sight and the approximate location of the front site. He cam e up with some progressive lenses he recommended. I can't believe he broke out a tape. Young guy. has to be barely out of college. After, he took me to the front office where they opened up a catalog of all sports glasses...for bikers, rock climbers other sports..fishing...They sat with me and we ended up putting together a nice pair of glasses. if they work out I'll get the ballistic rated glasses.

I was actually kind of surprised at how helpful they were. Seems I wasn't the first person with this issue...lol maybe we are making some headway.

So good news...I do not have glockcoma or a sigmatism....lol

I actually just went to the eye doctor today. Mostly because I wanted to be sure I would pass the DL eye test and my other concern was being able to see better shooting. He did his analysis, had me hold items like it was a rifle and took measurements from my eye to the rear sight and the approximate location of the front site. He cam e up with some progressive lenses he recommended. I can't believe he broke out a tape. Young guy. has to be barely out of college. After, he took me to the front office where they opened up a catalog of all sports glasses...for bikers, rock climbers other sports..fishing...They sat with me and we ended up putting together a nice pair of glasses. if they work out I'll get the ballistic rated glasses.

I was actually kind of surprised at how helpful they were. Seems I wasn't the first person with this issue...lol maybe we are making some headway.

So good news...I do not have glockcoma or a sigmatism....lol

Name and location of Doctor please?

Back
Top Bottom