• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eye Candy

Good! They should do something about all the flippers, its not in the spirit of the organization to help you make money.

I sold my service grades for $1000 each; but they were fully tricked out with slings, bayonets, butt kits and muzzle covers.

t

Anyone have a line on a surplus rifle crate or the plans to make one? I’ve become the unit armorer for my WW2 group; currently lugging 4 K98s to events

t
i like making crates , I,have not come across decent plans for any specs for authentic copies of any wooden crate for rifles.

I sold my service grades for $1000 each; but they were fully tricked out with slings, bayonets, butt kits and muzzle covers.

t
For the cmp i think its all trying to discourage those that buy with the intent to sell for profit from the get go.
Vs those that might sell off thier garands to up grade a collection or just flat out need cash.
I know a old timer who has several like new Winchester garands along with many other winchesters some as old as 1870s with original shipping documents and order tag. Looks brand new as far as he knows it has not been shot since 1891 when it took a dear down in a harsh winter. Been in his family ever since. The garands - he says he bought them at a flea market in ohio in 1960 for $85 each all 10 of them. He said "i over paid for those buy about $10-12 each! Ammo was good price though .05 per round bought all 4000 rounds "

Back
Top Bottom