• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Explosion in Manhattan

And if NYPD didn't have a history of illegally removing citizens from the streets I could be persuaded to believe this was the reason. But when they're on video saying a street is a constitution free zone they lose all credibility

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Remember, the shiny side of the tin foil goes out, to deflect the rays.

and at some point the lefitist liberals will wake up to "WTF have we done..."
Unfortunately they won't. They are so stupid that they'll continue blaming somebody or smth else, like guns for example or global warming.

Unfortunately they won't. They are so stupid that they'll continue blaming somebody or smth else, like guns for example or global warming.

I can't say that all libs are stupid, they just have mental flaw where reality is perceived differently, but yes Illary will kill them and they will continue to blame Bush/Trump/Global warming

Were just lucky these guys suck at bomb making. Afghan dudes in mud huts could make better shit with some pretty insane improvization... and they didn't even need a pressure vessel to make an effective explosive. I'm kind of surprised these guys are so incompetent with all the years of experience in the jihad world, coupled with the internet. Hopefully they stay incompetent.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Weld it shut ?

I don't have or frankly cant recall ever seeing a pressure cooker before, but I would guess it has a relief valve would be of the tapered thread type. If that's the case, a threaded plug or cap could be used. If not, something as simple as silver soldering it shut or closing up a hole could also be done. The scary part of this whole thing is that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to build these things, and nothing more than basic tools with some know how.

I read a story in the post I think about the woman that found the 2nd device. She thought it was some kid's science project that they threw out on the street. It took her a while to call it in even after the first explosion. When she did call it in she waited near it for the police, when they showed up they yelled RUN!!! This is the stupid society we live in today [banghead]

All I want to know is if this woman has a college degree
http://nypost.com/2016/09/18/photog...ea-bomb-thought-device-was-a-science-project/

Last edited:
Were just lucky these guys suck at bomb making. Afghan dudes in mud huts could make better shit with some pretty insane improvization... and they didn't even need a pressure vessel to make an effective explosive. I'm kind of surprised these guys are so incompetent with all the years of experience in the jihad world, coupled with the internet. Hopefully they stay incompetent.

Mike

It's much easier to find aircraft bomb or a large artillery shell (or a soviet tank) back in Afgan. Also, remember that "engineer" jihadist who actually taught goat ****ers how to make bombs ... that dude actually had some knowledge and little talent to teach goat****ers how to make something that doesn't kill them first.

I think that it's a lot like crime, if you are smart enough to make this shit happen, you probably have a decent day job and zero motivation to **** goats or blow people up. On the other hand losers who suck at picking up hot women and too dumb to make money end up frustrated and blaming kafirs for their shit life, hence the yearning to 70 virgins.

It's much easier to find aircraft bomb or a large artillery shell (or a soviet tank) back in Afgan. Also, remember that "engineer" jihadist who actually taught goat ****ers how to make bombs ... that dude actually had some knowledge and little talent to teach goat****ers how to make something that doesn't kill them first.

I think that it's a lot like crime, if you are smart enough to make this shit happen, you probably have a decent day job and zero motivation to **** goats or blow people up. On the other hand losers who suck at picking up hot women and too dumb to make money end up frustrated and blaming kafirs for their shit life, hence the yearning to 70 virgins.

Our AO was almost entirely HME.

I like your theory though. Its probably right. America is awesome. If the only job you can come up with is being a terrorist, you probably suck at life.

Mike

Our AO was almost entirely HME.

I like your theory though. Its probably right. America is awesome. If the only job you can come up with is being a terrorist, you probably suck at life.

Mike

Its pretty ****ing impressive what a 40lb jug of HME can do, and I also wonder why that "technology" hasnt surfaced here. ANFO is just as easy to make here, as it is there.
I get a kick out of the guys that refer to the TB or Muj as goat****ers and such, the same guys questioning their motivation, whether they suck at life because they cant pick up hot women or because they dont have a decent day job.
Some become terrorists for these reasons Im sure, others become terrorists because of their dedication and desire to inflict their way of life on the masses, and some do it because they were told if they didnt, the heads of their family members would end up in a wadi. For whatever reason, they are exceptionally good at what they do, and if they are allowed to make their way here, the number of these types of incidents will increase, as will the carnage.

They may not be "engineers", but that doesnt make them less skilled.

I don't get tied up in motivation anymore - it's like what motivates a scorpion to sting. While it might be interesting and make us feel better the first thing you have to do is not live with scorpions.

Obtaining explosives is fairly easy - if you don't care about breaking the law.

The BATFE has had a bug up their ass about tannerite for some time - just waiting for an opportunity to ban it. This might be it, what's next I can't own glass bottles, kerosene and rags? I have Black Powder - I also have pipe nipples and caps from various plumbing projects over the years and I have fuses on my woodchuck smoke bombs.

It's not the item, it's what you intend to do with it. I can guarantee that after they get this sorted out, the results won't be focused on them - it will be on us and what we can longer be trusted with (be it items, privacy or travel).

Its pretty ****ing impressive what a 40lb jug of HME can do, and I also wonder why that "technology" hasnt surfaced here. ANFO is just as easy to make here, as it is there.
I get a kick out of the guys that refer to the TB or Muj as goat****ers and such, the same guys questioning their motivation, whether they suck at life because they cant pick up hot women or because they dont have a decent day job.
Some become terrorists for these reasons Im sure, others become terrorists because of their dedication and desire to inflict their way of life on the masses, and some do it because they were told if they didnt, the heads of their family members would end up in a wadi. For whatever reason, they are exceptionally good at what they do, and if they are allowed to make their way here, the number of these types of incidents will increase, as will the carnage.

They may not be "engineers", but that doesnt make them less skilled.

IMHO they are a lot less skilled than their foreign counterparts, partially because they don't have the experience level of their durka counterparts that make devices all the time over there... not to mention that entire region is awash in HE just floating around.

ETA: I am surprised we haven't seen domestic durka incidents involving TATP though. That shit is easy for them to make... I bet the problem there is that most american durka terrorist wannabees don't have the balls to try to make it; and in some ways the intellect required to make it without blowing themselves up in the process. I mean hell, the FBI and others have proved that a lot of these people are really
dumb. They have set up stings on anti-american durkas, and then basically put a "blow up the bomb" thing in their hand to get them caught doing something that actually shows intent.

-Mike

Last edited:
Of course you have to go to the Brit papers for any real info Five terror suspects questioned as a bomb explodes at New Jersey train station: FBI stops men in SUV 'packed with weapons' on New York bridge as cops blow up IED that was planted hours earlier

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-pressure-cookers-bombs.html#ixzz4KgzuCG44
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Our country try is under attack
and our current leadership won't even admit it. Notice how the news is really trying to
cover this one up to Make SHillary look better and improve her chances in November. This is further proof that we need Trump.

update: raid taking place in NJ http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/19/elizabeth-raid/

Last edited:
Now searching for 28-year-old male suspect. Photo sure looks like someone of middle eastern descent.

ETA, Ahmed Khan Rahami.

Last edited:
0bama will be on TV shortly saying this has nothing to do with islam or muslims - might sneak in some NRA blame on the weapons though.

CAIR will be mainstream tv saying that we mustn't give in to Islamophobia. Tut-tut-tut. No, no, no.

I'm pretty much sick of this shit. My son has served three tours for this country, one in Iraq, two in Afghanistan, all three in FOBs, and he's home now, waiting to be deployed again. His best friend, who lives up the street from us, medical-ed out, for as he puts it "I got blowed up". These "kids" put their lives on the line multiple times and our gmdn politicians can't even speak the truth about the people attacking us in our homeland. Fck them and their political correctness.

0bama will be on TV shortly saying this has nothing to do with islam or muslims - might sneak in some NRA blame on the weapons though.

The preferred phrasing is "terrorism with a foreign connection," not Islamic terrorism. You filthy racists.

Fast tracked in with a few kilos of heroin, I'm sure, do to his poor war torn refugee status. Point #62,095, why not to be a lib.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You know, if *I* were ISIS, I'd be keeping a low profile until after the election. Their prospects here are far better with Cankles presiding from the White House Clinic Wing than with the Raccoon.

Back
Top Bottom