• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Explain to a new resident the ammo shipping laws in Mass

Not to be a jerk, but suck it up and support your local gun shop man.

If you're looking to save a couple cents a round after shipping, why not go to the guy down the street and see if he can match their price for you in that kind of bulk?

I've recently starting doing some accounting work for a LGS... Margins aren't really as hot as you'd think, and this is a small shop, so it's even worse than you are thinking now. I'm sure the Four Seasons of the world are doing okay, but I don't even buy ammo at big box stores anymore. (I refuse to give Dicks a single penny after I was informed of the ban on "Modern Sporting Rifles".)

Who pays for shipping ?[coffee]

Not to be a jerk, but suck it up and support your local gun shop man.
If you're looking to save a couple cents a round after shipping, why not go to the guy down the street and see if he can match their price for you in that kind of bulk?

When in the area, I usually go to the guy at the corner of Dudley and Magnolia Streets in Dorchester and he will beat anyone's prices...(unless the task force moved him further southwest to Bowdoin and Geneva, etc etc) [wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom