• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Execute all gun owners?!

Just look at those January 6th morons.

I wouldn't call them morons. They were passionate and it spilled over. Lots of things can go wrong when the blood of a mob is high. Hence we have Jan 6th. Doesn't matter. The left would have found something to use against us even if they didn't go to the capital. I think it woke up a lot of people though. Being a lawmaker doesn't protect you if you're stance is that widely hated.

I wouldn't call them morons. They were passionate and it spilled over. Lots of things can go wrong when the blood of a mob is high. Hence we have Jan 6th. Doesn't matter. The left would have found something to use against us even if they didn't go to the capital. I think it woke up a lot of people though. Being a lawmaker doesn't protect you if you're stance is that widely hated
Perhaps that's a bit strong, but they accomplished nothing, except handing the left an amazing tool to win in November. Further, they turned conservatives into the enemy. It would be one thing if it accomplished something useful, but I can't see any benefit that accrued.

passionate morons who were blindly led by fbi provocateurs to impersonate an insurrection were still morons.
I don't have proof, but I wouldn't doubt government involvement in order to torpedo Trump's candidacy.
It's amazing how much people want to destroy him. This isn't normal political disagreement. This is outright war.
Makes me want to ask why the ruling establishment is so afraid of him?

because he was not from among them. dems and gop sponsors who control both parties (on what matters) are the ones destroying trump now.
w can only wish for 2 party system to evaporate, but, the reality now is a public lesson of what happens to those who dare not to play by the established set of rules in politics.

I don't have proof, but I wouldn't doubt government involvement in order to torpedo Trump's candidacy.
It's amazing how much people want to destroy him. This isn't normal political disagreement. This is outright war.
Eh, Trump was the instigator here.

Butt hurt cuz he lost.

More 4D chess though.

Perhaps that's a bit strong, but they accomplished nothing, except handing the left an amazing tool to win in November. Further, they turned conservatives into the enemy. It would be one thing if it accomplished something useful, but I can't see any benefit that accrued.
Correct, the Left got the 6 Jan. Commision to continue to bash Trump and us. The mob got out of control and gave the Leftists plenty of ammo to deflect all the wrongs committed by them against Trump and his cabinet. Yes the FBI was in attendance, and I have no doubt they were in the crowd and helped incite and encourage the mob to enter the Capitol.

Back
Top Bottom