• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excuse me while I introduce myself...

field trips with guns? going green sounds good :)

nice to see a few of you are REALLY local... hope we meet up soon.

I don't get the name game... but sounds like this group has a damn fine sense of humour ;)

Welcome Hiltonizer...

First, the "name game" is simply scattered lines from the song Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones...when you stared your post of with "Excuse me while I introduce myself" it sounded a lot like the first verse of the song which is, "Let me please, introduce myself (...I'm a man of wealth and taste). Subsequently, the ADD minds here began posting additional lyrics to the song. Therefore, with one or two exceptions, the posts which seemed like non sequitur were lyrics. That should clear up a little bit of confusion.

Second, Hiltonizer can type, therefore Hiltonizer has opposable thumbs. Cat's do not have opposable thumbs and thus can't type (well). Therefore, Hiltonizer is not a cat and thus has noting to fear from Blitz.

<snip>
Second, Hiltonizer can type, therefore Hiltonizer has opposable thumbs. Cat's do not have opposable thumbs and thus can't type (well). Therefore, Hiltonizer is not a cat and thus has noting to fear from Blitz.

LOLcat.jpg

Whew, 36 posts to a cat thread. at least this one took awhile.

Hey,
interesting (maybe only a little) Hilton, I purchased the "other" dpms that 4 seasons was selling around Christmas. Your dpms and mine were put up by the same seller, nos Cali guns, never fired... Mine was a lefty.
I talked to the seller for some time, nice guy, he found a lefty Stag 4L so he had to get rid of a few other toys.[wink]

ace57

Welcome. I am also new to this game. I live in Groveland, and just joined Georgetown Fish and Game. Seems like a good bunch there so far. Also check out north shore firearms in middleton.

Welcome. I am also new to this game. I live in Groveland, and just joined Georgetown Fish and Game. Seems like a good bunch there so far. Also check out north shore firearms in middleton.

great that people are so local here... North Shore in Middleton is great... picked up some ammo and cleaning supplies there.

Maybe you can show me around the Georgetown club sometime... I still need a club to call home. ;)

Georgetown is having a fishing derby on 2/1 Come on down and have a look around and met some people.

Or I can set up a time some weekend to give you the tour....

Tooth,

When did you join? I've been to all the meetings and would love to put a face to the screen name....

Back
Top Bottom